Sign in to follow this  
Game For Now

Any Runners on the Forum

We haven’t talked much about excerise

I ran twice so far over the weekend (7 miles total). 

Many advice? 

I used to love running and cross country at school but I can’t run now because I dislocated my kneecap and my physio said to avoid high impact things like running and to only do things where i can keep my leg straight. So I am stuck with my exercise bike and my vibrapower board.

8 hours ago, Game For Now said:

Wow so none of you fat fucks run 

typical :rolleyes: :lol: 

Kii hoe :lmao: I’m in my second week of not smoking 🚬 I quit and as I tell myself Rome wasn’t built in a day so exercise is down the road 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

21 minutes ago, Amy said:

I used to love running and cross country at school but I can’t run now because I dislocated my kneecap and my physio said to avoid high impact things like running and to only do things where i can keep my leg straight. So I am stuck with my exercise bike and my vibrapower board.

Actually from what I’ve seen in the medical field high impact sports leave many with bad knees in general I know a lady that kept her body tight running 🏃‍♀️ but she’s in her 60s now and she has had both knees operated on

3 hours ago, John.... said:

Actually from what I’ve seen in the medical field high impact sports leave many with bad knees in general I know a lady that kept her body tight running 🏃‍♀️ but she’s in her 60s now and she has had both knees operated on

That’s true but I just have bad knees, I have small kneecaps and they are quite high and don’t sit properly in the groove so there is a high risk of future dislocation if I twist my knees too much (if I were to play tennis say) and anything high impact would just mess things up further.

5 hours ago, John.... said:

Kii hoe :lmao: I’m in my second week of not smoking 🚬 I quit and as I tell myself Rome wasn’t built in a day so exercise is down the road 

KAKXHRIDUSBJ Mutha fucker... I quit last Friday and let me tell you!!!!! My attitude is not the business 

• Like 1

13 hours ago, vibeology said:

I prefer to cycle

for fun mainly...exercise is a sub benefit. I have a car for travel. I tend to cycle when Im abroad to get round a city and see sites. I did it during summer in my city and I plan to do more.

4 hours ago, vibeology said:

for fun mainly...exercise is a sub benefit. I have a car for travel. I tend to cycle when Im abroad to get round a city and see sites. I did it during summer in my city and I plan to do more.

So travel? 

5 hours ago, Game For Now said:

KAKXHRIDUSBJ Mutha fucker... I quit last Friday and let me tell you!!!!! My attitude is not the business 

You need the patch honey cold turkey with the chicken heads I work with wasn’t gonna cut it I got the patch gum to chew not the nicotine gum that’s gross but I find I just chew a small piece of gum forever oh and I do own a vape 

My Mum stopped 3 years ago, she used Allen Carr’s audio book.

5 hours ago, Game For Now said:

So travel? 

well yeah 😄 I thought u meant for my regular commuting

1 hour ago, vibeology said:

well yeah 😄 I thought u meant for my regular commuting

Some people bike for excerise. It’s all good either way

7 hours ago, John.... said:

You need the patch honey cold turkey with the chicken heads I work with wasn’t gonna cut it I got the patch gum to chew not the nicotine gum that’s gross but I find I just chew a small piece of gum forever oh and I do own a vape 

Vaping defeats the purpose of quitting smoking and just makes you look like a douche. That’s the withdrawal talking lol

nah.. I’ll pass on the gum or patch. I wasn’t a heavy smoker to begin with 

2 hours ago, Amy said:

My Mum stopped 3 years ago, she used Allen Carr’s audio book.

Stopped running? Or smoking? 

3 hours ago, Game For Now said:

Stopped running? Or smoking? 

😂 stopped smoking. Allen Carr seems to be the go to guy, he works with a lot of high profile people too. I have never seen my mother run, not even for a bus. She does clubbercise classes which she says are really fun.

1 minute ago, Amy said:

😂 stopped smoking. Allen Carr seems to be the go to guy, he works with a lot of high profile people too. I have never seen my mother run, not even for a bus. She does clubbercise classes which she says are really fun.

I don’t do weird cult-like groups and following {looks around and smiles}

I’m cold turkeying this. So far so good except when I drink