Janet Jackson Nominated for R&R Hall of Fame 2019 class

Bailey

:clapping:

well the campaign worked, best news Ive heard all week. I do believe she is in the best position for induction now more than ever before but let's look at the other nominees

15 artists, 9 of which have been nominated before

The full list of nominees:

• Def Leppard
  • Devo
  • Janet Jackson
  • John Prine
  • Kraftwerk
  • LL Cool J
  • MC5
  • Radiohead
  • Rage Against the Machine
  • Roxy Music
  • Stevie Nicks
  • The Cure
  • Todd Rundgren
  • Rufus & Chaka Khan
  • The Zombies

Just now, John.... said:

now here you go trying it....Janet's efforts of her own, NOT fan videos and shit no one cares about....now bye :sigh:

I donā€™t think touring and promoting a song is a ā€œcampaignā€ for the rock hall BUT I was making sure you werenā€™t referring to the fan videos and FB group

2 minutes ago, Game For Now said:

I donā€™t think touring and promoting a song is a ā€œcampaignā€ for the rock hall BUT I was making sure you werenā€™t referring to the fan videos and FB group

the fan videos and the FB group are the internet equivalents of "20YO" and "Discipline" subpar, low numbers and ineffective

I predicted if she got nominated this year she gets in. I hope I'm right. This nomination is the final metric of legitimacy Janet's legacy is missing and I think that's why the fans discuss this issue the most. Once Janet is inducted her status will be cemented permanently and people can talk shit, but they wont be able to deny her..

Ā 

Now wait for someone to come for that statement above with the antithesis because there's nothing like disagreeing to be disagreeable :rolleyes:

4 minutes ago, John.... said:

I predicted if she got nominated this year she gets in. I hope I'm right. This nomination is the final metric of legitimacy Janet's legacy is missing and I think that's why the fans discuss this issue the most. Once Janet is inducted her status will be cemented permanently and people can talk shit, but they wont be able to deny her..

Ā 

Now wait for someone to come for that statement above with the antithesis because there's nothing like disagreeing to be disagreeable :rolleyes:

But What are all those fans gonna do who made dem videos and screen namesĀ 

Watch em take credit for it ?

3 minutes ago, John.... said:

no baby you didnt but since we're on the same page what else can we do ? :shifty:

giphy.gif?cid=4bf119fc5bbcacd0512e743777

Ā 

No my first name ainā€™t baby... itā€™s Game... KING GAME IF YA NAWSTIE

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Game For Now said:

But What are all those fans gonna do who made dem videos and screen namesĀ 

Watch em take credit for it ?

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

all ten of them will pat each other on the back on FB and since none of us here care its a win win when you think about it :lol:

• Upvote 1

16 minutes ago, Game For Now said:

Honestly it is. Iā€™ll vote once so I can feel importantĀ 

aren't those votes like 0.0000000097 of a percent if they get like 50,000 people to say yes ? :unsure:Ā Ā Ā  but :lmao: Im just saying I have a rusty and dirty ass penny in a drawer somewhere thats worth more than that vote :lmao:

Ā 

Janet should release something to stay visible and soon we are at the finish line, cross it....do another MeToo speech

• Upvote 1

55 minutes ago, John.... said:

aren't those votes like 0.0000000097 of a percent if they get like 50,000 people to say yes ? :unsure:Ā Ā Ā  but :lmao: Im just saying I have a rusty and dirty ass penny in a drawer somewhere thats worth more than that vote :lmao:

Ā 

Janet should release something to stay visible and soon we are at the finish line, cross it....do another MeToo speech

Yes. Fan votes are uselessĀ 

*sigh*

Stevie Nicks is already in with her groupĀ Fleetwood Mac.Ā  :rolleyes:

Chaka was nominated solo and now she's included with Rufus.Ā  They can't make up their minds about her. :rolleyes:

Janet's comp is Stevie Nicks.Ā  There is at least one woman that gets inducted.Ā -_-

Ā 

1 hour ago, hotboy06 said:

*sigh*

Stevie Nicks is already in with her groupĀ Fleetwood Mac.Ā  :rolleyes:

Chaka was nominated solo and now she's included with Rufus.Ā  They can't make up their minds about her. :rolleyes:

Janet's comp is Stevie Nicks.Ā  There is at least one woman that gets inducted.Ā -_-

Ā 

I've always wanted Janet to collaborate with Stevie Nicks. That would be such a treat to say you have a song with Joni, Carly and StevieĀ :D...the girls wouldn't be able to deal.:rolleyes:

• Upvote 4