Mariah Carey Releases New Album “Caution” Slated for 11/16 Release

Rock & Roll Hall of Game

8 hours ago, eli's_rhythm said:

I cannot wait for this album. It's gonna be short and sweet. All of the songs have been quality. I can't believe nothing has charted on the H100.

? Ageism is Real remember! GTFO should have a least debut in the H100! Remember, even with the HUGE campaign behind M4N, it only landed at #88....for ONE. WEEK! It’s hard out here for a veteran pop diva in the 2010s!!! ???

50 minutes ago, Lenzo88 said:

? Ageism is Real remember! GTFO should have a least debut in the H100! Remember, even with the HUGE campaign behind M4N, it only landed at #88....for ONE. WEEK! It’s hard out here for a veteran pop diva in the 2010s!!! ???

GTFO with that comment. No way should anything from Mariah debut on Hot 100 until she takes her music seriously again

• Upvote 1

On 10/30/2018 at 11:26 PM, Lenzo88 said:

I think ageism is one part of it, I think there are other issues at play too. It would seem only a hand full of acts are getting any recognition and spins. I still wonder about Maroon 5 they have been out here for awhile and yet they continue to get spins while other acts can forget it

38 minutes ago, John.... said:

I think ageism is one part of it, I think there are other issues at play too. It would seem only a hand full of acts are getting any recognition and spins. I still wonder about Maroon 5 they have been out here for awhile and yet they continue to get spins while other acts can forget it

Adam is only 39 so no ageism but he’s also male

the other factor is mariah’s Music is shit