Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
wayneashleymusic

Janet Named the 2018 MTV EMA Global Icon!!

Recommended Posts

12 hours ago, janetDAYZ said:

I will say I was surprised to see how much she was promoting "Made For Now" w/ the performances and interviews, considering she didnt do any of that for the "Unbreakable" album. Im like you do heavy promo for a single but do none for a whole album? ? But then i remembered back when Janet was on Oprah for the 20YO era ..there was a point of the interview when she shared a moment her and Oprah had privately where Oprah told her "Once you turn 40, you stop caring about what ppl think and what ppl want you to do and start to realize this is YOUR LIFE" ..and Janet revealed that she had arrived at that pivotal point that Oprah had told her about...and if you notice, since that era Janet seemed to start doing things how ever she wanted to do it. Its been gradually goin in that direction over all those years. I really believe Janet feels she has paid her dues and that she has earned the right to get up and go to work when she wants to and doesnt let the industry run her no more. So i completely get it and understand why she does things her way..whether or not i think it would be smart to do certain things a certain way...i guess Janet and her fans can agree to disagree. Cus we all see the flaws in her camp but...what can you tell a 52 year old legend who has a kid now? Grind like you were grinding back during the RN era? Of course not. I see ppl mentioning her "team" this and that... Look they cant make Janet do shit..she is the BOSS. If you dont see certain things done..its bc of JANET. Lets be clear. She is in full complete control of her career at this stage and has been for quite some time. Im juss glad she is back considering ALOT of the fans/public thought she was done w/ her career for good prior to "Unbreakable". Im a "look at the glass half full" type of guy.. shoot me.

agreed! I'd say more but I have to go to work lol

3 hours ago, Tituba said:

Janet will end up touring Europe eventually. Eissa might be in High School when it happens but don't forget I told you so ^_^

#MadeFor15YearsFromNow 

 

let's not :rolleyes:

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, Tituba said:

Janet will end up touring Europe eventually. Eissa might be in High School when it happens but don't forget I told you so ^_^

#MadeFor15YearsFromNow 

 

giphy.gif

  • Upvote 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, vibeology said:

giphy.gif

The gag is that she will still be promoting Made For Now :wacko:...  #MadeForMoveOn #WeLivingInThePastAtThisPoint #TiredofCelebrating #Shit

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Tituba said:

The gag is that she will still be promoting Made For Now :wacko:...  #MadeForMoveOn #WeLivingInThePastAtThisPoint #TiredofCelebrating #Shit

Bitch!!! :lmao: 

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Truth is that while her team is still promoting MFN Janet is finishing the EP/album. It's a matter of time til there will be an official announcement.

And around the same time the international leg will be announced. Outside Organisation is already working on the European tour, so. ??‍♂️

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Jakob said:

Truth is that while her team is still promoting MFN Janet is finishing the EP/album. It's a matter of time til there will be an official announcement.

And around the same time the international leg will be announced. Outside Organisation is already working on the European tour, so. ??‍♂️

Okay but at that point they shouldn't even call it SOTW anymore. In a perfect world, she'll put out the new album early next year and announce a 2019 tour starting in Europe/Asia along with it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, eli's_rhythm said:

Okay but at that point they shouldn't even call it SOTW anymore. In a perfect world, she'll put out the new album early next year and announce a 2019 tour starting in Europe/Asia along with it.

In a perfect work

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×