Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
wayneashleymusic

Janet Named the 2018 MTV EMA Global Icon!!

Recommended Posts

Yes a smart business move after America hates you for exposing your boob.. perfect timing to sell sex after a scandal. Its like if MJ opened a kiddie park in the 1990s In America

I don’t care about her money flow. That doesn’t matter to me or you. 

As a loyal consumer to Janet (like most marketable businesses), we’re going to buy it no matter what. So a music strategy isn’t to attract her fans, it’s to attract new fans much like an iPhone isn’t to attract the previous model but the older models

So no. The strategy doesn’t matter to fans. All that matters is the new music and if that’s on point then everything else is extra

I don’t care about potential. Unless that potential four more albums in 2019 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Game For Now said:

Spoiler alert: she doesn’t have to do an EP to “test the streaming waters” bc she’s not a streaming artist. Never will be. She’s 50+. Her demographic is older and are less inclined to stream (or rent) music compared to the youth who won’t touch her. 

Spoiler alert: all albums will perform poorly unless you’re Drake, Adele........... that’s about it 

She can literally do all that with an LP. Tarnishing her image didn’t stop her in 2004, 2006, 2008, 2015. 

So now y’all are for EP bc releasing 5 songs won’t tarnish her image (nothing to do with testing out sounds)? :lmao: 

Just release an album like ya did in 2015. It didn’t exactly perform well but it was critical acclaimed. 

Aside from your multiple misuse of "spoiler alert", it's clear you don't know her demographic, or how the media works by this point. Ouch.

Ya'll should know, at least by now, that I'm almost always right when it comes to Janet. Take care dear.

  • Upvote 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
29 minutes ago, Mr. Wonder said:

Aside from your multiple misuse of "spoiler alert", it's clear you don't know her demographic, or how the media works by this point. Ouch.

Ya'll should know, at least by now, that I'm almost always right when it comes to Janet. Take care dear.

As an admin of a large Janet group on Facebook, I can give you an idea of her demographic based on a group of 6.1k actual people and I have knowledge of her demographic that way (better than any way you can anyhow)

Quote

54% Men; 46% women

56% of total men & women are between the ages of 25-44

33% are older than 44

8% are under 24 years old 

Which means 89% of Janet’s age demographic is between the ages of 25-elderly

(Demographic consists roughly 6100 people from around the world... error of +/-3%)

While streaming is dominated by most music users of all ages, it’s not going to work out for older artists ??‍♂️

“Almost always right” doesn’t matter 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

While streaming is dominated by most music users of all ages, it’s not going to work out for janet ??‍♂️

“Almost always right” doesn’t matter

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

So. Many. Words. Typed. Over. Nonsense.

?

 

  • Upvote 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Mr. Wonder said:

Aside from your multiple misuse of "spoiler alert", it's clear you don't know her demographic, or how the media works by this point. Ouch.

Ya'll should know, at least by now, that I'm almost always right when it comes to Janet. Take care dear.

Gather him! :lol: 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Game For Now said:

As an admin of a large Janet group on Facebook, I can give you an idea of her demographic based on a group of 6.1k actual people and I have knowledge of her demographic that way (better than any way you can anyhow)

Please see Commandment #3.

BnzulJtA5bZk75VaMcQCbb8GjmK7r8qMLHtGR8Ez

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

-Having "alot of material" does NOT equate to having QUALITY material. 

-History has shown that when Janet is NOT sure and/or pushed to release an album.. it is SHIT (every single time)

The very man who puked on DJ,20Yo, and Disc (which Janet was either experimenting or pushed to release these projects) is the SAME exact man who is saying now .. "Hey, Janet...release whatever you got! It will be good im sure!"

Norman, how do you know this? And if you dont know it will be of quality, then why should she release it? ? Oh, juss cus fans want it? Oh ok..well lets juss add to the trash collection of DJ,20 and Disc. Dude, please STOP. Juss maybe i could understand your logic if you actually was a lover of her 3 post SB flops ...but you werent and this project would have no true direction like the ones you didnt like. The irony is beyond insane here.

YOU DID NOT LIKE THOSE ALBUMS. What would make this unsure direction any better than those uncertain projects in her past????? TF?!! 

 

  • Upvote 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Mr. Wonder said:

Please see Commandment #3.

BnzulJtA5bZk75VaMcQCbb8GjmK7r8qMLHtGR8Ez

So how does approval ratings for public figures work? How about market research? Exit polling? Any polling? You think they’re millions of people that take surveys? :lmao: 

6.1k isn’t a small number but nice try attempting to discredit my unofficial survey. The numbers don’t lie

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, janetDAYZ said:

-Having "alot of material" does NOT equate to having QUALITY material. 

-History has shown that when Janet is NOT sure and/or pushed to release an album.. it is SHIT (every single time)

The very man who puked on DJ,20Yo, and Disc (which Janet was either experimenting or pushed to release these projects) is the SAME exact man who is saying now .. "Hey, Janet...release whatever you got! It will be good im sure!"

Norman, how do you know this? And if you dont know it will be of quality, then why should she release it? ? Oh, juss cus fans want it? Oh ok..well lets juss add to the trash collection of DJ,20 and Disc. Dude, please STOP. Juss maybe i could understand your logic if you actually was a lover of her 3 post SB flops ...but you werent and this project would have no true direction like the ones you didnt like. The irony is beyond insane here.

YOU DID NOT LIKE THOSE ALBUMS. What would make this unsure direction any better than those uncertain projects in her past????? TF?!! 

 

You don’t know the quality of her new music so saying that is ridiculous 

History shows what? :lmao: I’m not pushing her. With that logic, wouldn’t an EP be “poor quality” 

Eh on the Great Oppression eras which has nothing to do with now

She did fine with Unbreakable and MFN is right where she should be. I have confidence that her new album will be amazing. An EP is a waste.

I love those album. Hundreds of spins over the years. Are they better than anything between 1986-2001/2015? No 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Unbreakable = Quality = She WANTED it

20 YO = Trash = Pushed to record (cus she has so much material)  

Case Closed. Good Nite. We will visit a shit album again with your failed logic and watch you be the MAIN one talking about how crappy it is. ??????????????????????????????????

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, janetDAYZ said:

Unbreakable = Quality = She WANTED it

20 YO = Trash = Pushed to record (cus she has so much material)  

Case Closed. Good Nite. We will visit a shit album again with your failed logic and watch you be the MAIN one talking about how crappy it is. ??????????????????????????????????

She pushed herself with nothing to say in 2004-2008

 She has shit to say now. A son, a divorce, living for the moment. 

Janet always records an abundance for an album btw Otherwise she would have released that EP already 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Game For Now said:

So how does approval ratings for public figures work? How about market research? Exit polling? Any polling? You think they’re millions of people that take surveys? :lmao: 

6.1k isn’t a small number but nice try attempting to discredit my unofficial survey. The numbers don’t lie

It means you retry your argument, but this time spare us the fallacy. 

  • Upvote 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, Mr. Wonder said:

It means you retry your argument, but this time spare us the fallacy. 

 An argument has two sides. You haven’t reached your burden of proof. Just dismissed mine (atypical Aussie). So please, instead of throwing out fallacies you, where is your opinion? Oh right! You don’t have one. The fact that you cannot disprove my facts on Janet’s age demographic speaks volumes 

also 6.1k isn’t a small value though it does come from one source. I can ask Janet Euphoria but there’s a lot of overlap between Janet groups

JanFam isn’t a large group and 89% of her base being above 25 isn’t that hasty considering but whatever Austin 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
55 minutes ago, Game For Now said:

 An argument has two sides. You haven’t reached your burden of proof. Just dismissed mine (atypical Aussie). So please, instead of throwing out fallacies you, where is your opinion? Oh right! You don’t have one. The fact that you cannot disprove my facts on Janet’s age demographic speaks volumes 

also 6.1k isn’t a small value though it does come from one source. I can ask Janet Euphoria but there’s a lot of overlap between Janet groups

JanFam isn’t a large group and 89% of her base being above 25 isn’t that hasty considering but whatever Austin 

I didn't dismiss your argument. I just pointed out that it was fallacious in nature. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
54 minutes ago, Mr. Wonder said:

I didn't dismiss your argument. I just pointed out that it was fallacious in nature. 

Cool story bro. 

So whats Janet’s Base demographic?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Game For Now said:

Cool story bro. 

So whats Janet’s Base demographic?

This can't be determined because there is no definitive metric.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 hours ago, Mr. Wonder said:

 it's clear you don't know her demographic, 

 

 

26 minutes ago, Mr. Wonder said:

This can't be determined because there is no definitive metric.

Soooooo you don’t know her demographic. Ouch

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 hours ago, janetDAYZ said:

-Having "alot of material" does NOT equate to having QUALITY material. 

-History has shown that when Janet is NOT sure and/or pushed to release an album.. it is SHIT (every single time)

The very man who puked on DJ,20Yo, and Disc (which Janet was either experimenting or pushed to release these projects) is the SAME exact man who is saying now .. "Hey, Janet...release whatever you got! It will be good im sure!"

Norman, how do you know this? And if you dont know it will be of quality, then why should she release it? ? Oh, juss cus fans want it? Oh ok..well lets juss add to the trash collection of DJ,20 and Disc. Dude, please STOP. Juss maybe i could understand your logic if you actually was a lover of her 3 post SB flops ...but you werent and this project would have no true direction like the ones you didnt like. The irony is beyond insane here.

YOU DID NOT LIKE THOSE ALBUMS. What would make this unsure direction any better than those uncertain projects in her past????? TF?!! 

 

I love what you said but don't do Damita Jo album Dayz. Just don't:umm:

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Game For Now said:

 

Soooooo you don’t know her demographic. Ouch

This isn't how implications work, dear. 

And no one knows her demographic as it can't be determined because there is no definitive metric. If you're going to quote me to try to make a point, don't fumble like you did.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Mr. Wonder said:

 

And no one knows her demographic as it can't be determined because there is no definitive metric. 

 

You said “it’s clear you dont know her demographic” as if 1) you knew 2) she has one

Sooooo you just don’t know is what you meant to say in the beginning. Cool 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Mr. Wonder said:

 

And no one knows her demographic as it can't be determined because there is no definitive metric. 

 

You said “it’s clear you dont know her demographic” as if 1) you knew 2) she has one

Sooooo you just don’t know is what you meant to say in the beginning. Cool 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 minutes ago, Game For Now said:

You said “it’s clear you dont know her demographic” as if 1) you knew 2) she has one

Sooooo you just don’t know is what you meant to say in the beginning. Cool 

This isn't how implications work.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×