Janet Named the 2018 MTV EMA Global Icon!!

wayneashleymusic

I thought it was great! I loved the island influences in the performance. I also think someone is getting their ass beat for AFY part with a headset because it wasn’t clean. One of my favorite things about Janet and her performances is that she and her dancers move like a unit more so than any other artist: clean lines, in sync, etc. But overall I really liked it. 

• Upvote 2

15 hours ago, FreelovesJJ said:

It’s no disrespect to Janet literally none, but Janet didn’t just “abandon” her international fans. She had to build herself back up amongst the international base - especially to do a large scale arena tour. Now we might see, & MAYBE could have always, seen her do “hot spots”. 

A couple dates in London, do MAYBE Paris. Hit Japan if she can. Janet would love to have the international dollar as much as the American dollar but I don’t believe the sales were really there. 

I think Janet can do Japan with little worries. She has neglected that territory but she didn't cancel on them like she did Europe for the Unbreakable Tour. Didn't her Japan dates in 2015 do reasonably well?

6 minutes ago, VelvetKnowledge1814 said:

I think Janet can do Japan with little worries. She has neglected that territory but she didn't cancel on them like she did Europe for the Unbreakable Tour. Didn't her Japan dates in 2015 do reasonably well?

from the pictures back in that time the crowds looked solid as hell, we have to remember Janet always makes it to Japan, even after 9/11 she made it to Japan despite pulling Europe. I think its important to remember while Janet is a performer/entertainer she also has a life to live and other responsibilities that dont always coalesce often they conflict with one another. Eissa has probably been all over planet Earth already and he aint even 2.

12 minutes ago, Tituba said:

It has alot  of replay value. I've watched 20 times already :unsure:

how much of the routine have you decided to incorporate into your next sexual encounter? :unsure:  As I recall one time you decided to do Trust a Try things didnt pan out so well -_- ..heres a helpful hint keep the fabric intro when you enter your bedroom -_-

• Upvote 1

15 minutes ago, John.... said:

how much of the routine have you decided to incorporate into your next sexual encounter? :unsure:  As I recall one time you decided to do Trust a Try things didnt pan out so well -_- ..heres a helpful hint keep the fabric intro when you enter your bedroom -_-

:lol:

Can't believe you remember that. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Angela said:

I think Janet can do Japan. Out of all the markets outside of the US that was always one of her strongest and she clearly loved them which is why they always had the best unreleased/additional tracks on her albums. 

I never considered the unreleased tracks they got, but they were good. As I recall the explanation for the extra tracks they always got was due to release dates and shipping differences and attempting to make the release still appealing to purchase as opposed to download what's already leaked. I could be incorrect about that, either way I have a few things she's added to albums as "bonus" tracks I truly liked.

I work at a lot of concert venues in London and have been genuinely thinking which would be the best venue? Somewhere where the stage is big enough for the full SOTW visual and not so big that it doesn't sell well. 

Loved the performance and definitely to be watched a few more times

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

1 minute ago, vibeology said:

I work at a lot of concert venues in London and have been genuinely thinking which would be the best venue? Somewhere where the stage is big enough for the full SOTW visual and not so big that it doesn't sell well. 

all I can say, is this is a test for her and her team, let's see how they pull this one off, cause we love Janet but she fucked up with Europe sorry :filenails: