Janet Named the 2018 MTV EMA Global Icon!!

wayneashleymusic

18 hours ago, FreelovesJJ said:

I liked the intro a lot. Really liked the production & drums & all. Wish she chose a different outfit...but hey. 

I love she’s out performing and killing it. 

as fans of Janet's for years, we should just sit back and enjoy .....we have done the taking it apart ...I sure have, but now, I just want the best for her....good look mommy ra ra ra ra ! :excited:

Amazing performance.  I never seen her perform barefoot. That opening and the production value was on poinT.  Her understanding of using the whole stage is unmatched.

I love how unique Janet's fashion is..she doesn't conform and she wears what she wants...a big problem to some of her fanbase(when in reality it's just clothes).

Anyway, the AFY part was off.  Janet didn't realize she had background dancers and proceeded to make them look like amateurs.  She continues to fuck that breakdown up.

I'm shocked she's still pushing MFN..:lol:  Haven't seen this much promo for a single since forever. :lol:

I'm happy to still be amazed at Janet..such a gift to be riding for her going on 30+ years now.:wub:

• Like 4
  • Upvote 6

I loooooved her performance and I'm over with the fans complaining. Her outfit was so different than at the Jimmy Fallon show but that's good. 

Only thing I need right now are the European dates. She shouldnt wait any longer. But I believe they will come this week or next week.

Took me a few different views but it's a very solid performance. Absolutely loved the production value, the theme and how it really didn't just sit on her past work and they used it as a platform  for MFN. 

Only 2 gripes is the BDSM outfits that keeps popping up in a lot of her performances for awhile now and I think Fallon performance captures the essence of the song better and would have translated to a full stage and set 100x better... 

But loved the performance. Glad to see she is still bringing it! 

• Upvote 1

They need to fix janet’s Inner earpiece because I get the feeling the music they’re pumping in there is like 0.3 seconds faster than the music blaring through the main speakers that the dancers are hearing and that’s why she’s been a little off lately (same issue with the BBMA performance a few months ago)

48 minutes ago, Dal said:

They need to fix janet’s Inner earpiece because I get the feeling the music they’re pumping in there is like 0.3 seconds faster than the music blaring through the main speakers that the dancers are hearing and that’s why she’s been a little off lately (same issue with the BBMA performance a few months ago)

She was off during the BBMA ?

1 hour ago, Dal said:

that's exactly what I figured was going on. I know she looked at it later and didn't like it but the crowd loved it and she still slayed

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

1 hour ago, Dal said:

you know what, I watched that part of the AFY breakdown and read the comments here, and :lol: I swear to me it looked like she was moving at her pace and they were all on point at a different pace, so what you're saying sounds like a more plausible explanation than her dancers being "off beat"

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

I havent posted in mutha fuckin ages so hiiiiiiiiieeeeee. 

Awesome performance last night.  She really killed it. Gave me the feels i used to get watching her as a kid.  I did not like her outfit at all but her set was so on fire it really doesnt matter. 

• Upvote 2

18 minutes ago, msboz said:

I havent posted in mutha fuckin ages so hiiiiiiiiieeeeee. 

Awesome performance last night.  She really killed it. Gave me the feels i used to get watching her as a kid.  I did not like her outfit at all but her set was so on fire it really doesnt matter. 

nobody really cared for her outfit but I think it was a more afrocentric vibe so that's why she wore it. I did hate those harem pants. She needs to stop that shit but anyway she was amazing. How does everyone at Janet.club feel about it?

• Downvote 1