Janet Named the 2018 MTV EMA Global Icon!!

wayneashleymusic

8 hours ago, GTIG said:

She was off during the BBMA ?

Yes the entire time when they were doing the remix dance/intro throb (everything after “fire in the house! burn that son of a...”) she was early yet again.. go check it out and lemme know if I’m wrong

17 minutes ago, Dal said:

Yes the entire time when they were doing the remix dance/intro throb (everything after “fire in the house! burn that son of a...”) she was early yet again.. go check it out and lemme know if I’m wrong

well which one the one with the audience cut out or ?  :unsure::lol:

I’ll just say in performance - it’s not “just clothes” or she would walk up there in sneakers & sweatpants. It’s thematic & I’m sure she chose that for a blend of a “global/tribal” effect. It gave more Islamic chic then anything but IMO & many others it wasn’t flattering. It was distracting. 

12 hours ago, Jakob said:

I loooooved her performance and I'm over with the fans complaining. Her outfit was so different than at the Jimmy Fallon show but that's good. 

Only thing I need right now are the European dates. She shouldnt wait any longer. But I believe they will come this week or next week.

Her Jimmy Fallon look would have really captured the song more. She definitely did a great job & her intro had me HYPE but for a group of fans who love her for her artistic delivery - I don’t think mentioning a part of the art that threw it off (costume) is a complaint. She literally pays ppl for this. 

Ok so as i'm watching the performance for the 10th time i'm just now noticing it seems like Janet is singing in another language. Instead of singing "Made for now, not tomorrow" she's singing something else instead of the "not tomorrow" part.

• Downvote 2

4 hours ago, JoeJoe said:

Ok so as i'm watching the performance for the 10th time i'm just now noticing it seems like Janet is singing in another language. Instead of singing "Made for now, not tomorrow" she's singing something else instead of the "not tomorrow" part.

I had to repeat myself.. JANET KILLED IT! I love the vibe! I love the production.. She brought the Rock with U Tour to 2018, intro from BET's don't stop/R&B junkie and a touch of American Idol wardrobe .. Royalty!

Side bar: that Rock With U tour was amazing!

giphy.gif

16 hours ago, FreelovesJJ said:

I’ll just say in performance - it’s not “just clothes” or she would walk up there in sneakers & sweatpants. It’s thematic & I’m sure she chose that for a blend of a “global/tribal” effect. It gave more Islamic chic then anything but IMO & many others it wasn’t flattering. It was distracting. 

Her Jimmy Fallon look would have really captured the song more. She definitely did a great job & her intro had me HYPE but for a group of fans who love her for her artistic delivery - I don’t think mentioning a part of the art that threw it off (costume) is a complaint. She literally pays ppl for this. 

Ugh really??? It wasn't that bad

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

8 hours ago, GTIG said:

I had to repeat myself.. JANET KILLED IT! I love the vibe! I love the production.. She brought the Rock with U Tour to 2018, intro from BET's don't stop/R&B junkie and a touch of American Idol wardrobe .. Royalty!

Side bar: that Rock With U tour was amazing!

giphy.gif

which part?

1 hour ago, janet.1814 said:

Sooo when is the next single dropping ? Janet said project def in the fall, it’s almost winter ?

We’re assuming the project has now become an album n will b pushed back until early next year! She’s been either in the studio or performing lately so we’ll def be hearing something in the new year! ??

• Upvote 2

On 11/3/2018 at 4:00 PM, JoeJoe said:

So MTV said Janet's gonna use an incredible amount of production. Mark my words she'll announce the tour right after

On 11/3/2018 at 4:27 PM, Mr. Wonder said:

Logically that should follow. But we can't rely on Janet and her team to make sound decisions. 

• Like 2
  • Upvote 2

ouch.....I think the situation is more complicated, she already messed up with Europe, fixing that situation is NOT going to be easy, and considering how Live Nation said she was being very ambitious about Europe, I read one analysis that said why so many dates ?during Unbreakable, she had stops planned she never did before. Janet cannot tour Europe and sell out, she just isnt there, she can accept doing select small venues