Janet Jackson Stems

Damitajo

There's been several Janet Jackson stems leaking recently and I'm crying. Rhythm Nation, Got Till It's Gone, and I Get Lonely have all leaked and I'm hyperventilating. They literally showcase how amazing Jimmy Jam and Terry Lewis are along with Janet's criminally UNDERRATED vocal range  :coffee:

WHEN I THINK OF GOD GOT LEAKED 

10 hours ago, Game For Now said:

What are stems

A better way of putting it.. each layer of a song separated from each other. Producers usually share them with each other for making official remixes. Example...

Stem 1 - Lead vocal

Stem 2 - Background vocal

Stem 3 - Bass line instrumental only

Stem 4 - Piano instrumental only

Stem 5 - Violin instrumental only

Individually they are only one sound, but layered on top of each other they make the complete song. Of course when you have the stems you can rearrange all the elements and create a total different record. No one does that anymore though. This generation just adds a rap verse and call its a remix ?

• Upvote 3

So I know I'm like a drop-buyer now, but word to the newbies.....this ain't how threads like this work, unless it's a question "Where can I find Janet Stems".....when you have something to share or you want to talk about with others, post it ORRRRRRRR post how we can all hear it. I'm sitting on all kinds of rarities that I won't start a thread about till I'm ready to share, otherwise it's like what's the point? This is how it's done (this is the only 1 I could find)

Related image

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

5 hours ago, jarrylf said:

So I know I'm like a drop-buyer now, but word to the newbies.....this ain't how threads like this work, unless it's a question "Where can I find Janet Stems".....when you have something to share or you want to talk about with others, post it ORRRRRRRR post how we can all hear it. I'm sitting on all kinds of rarities that I won't start a thread about till I'm ready to share, otherwise it's like what's the point? This is how it's done (this is the only 1 I could find)

Related image

sorry. They've been leaking on a the Madonna forum https://madonna-infinity.net/forums/index.php you have to sign up and they're being shared on the "Other Artist File-Sharing" section

• Like 1

On 10/24/2018 at 3:15 PM, Game For Now said:

Not worth it

.......they are....ima make the best of stuff sharable

The harmony vocals of IGL>>>>>>

....theres a moment during the recording of GTIG when she at the end yells out  "WHATUP NI**AAAA! YEA HEFFAS, IM IN HERRRE!" THAT ALONE....eh ill just share that one now, its 1 of the few I had time to convert 

ALSO, if you heard the Janet audio documentary you heard Jimmy talk ahout the completely alternate original GTIG, well you can hear it really good if you listen closely to what shes ad-libing over

*DM if you want it*

• Like 3
  • Upvote 2

15 hours ago, jarrylf said:

....theres a moment during the recording of GTIG when she at the end yells out  "WHATUP NI**AAAA! YEA HEFFAS, IM IN HERRRE!" THAT ALONE....eh ill just share that one now, its 1 of the few I had time to convert 

ALSO, if you heard the Janet audio documentary you heard Jimmy talk ahout the completely alternate original GTIG, well you can hear it really good if you listen closely to what shes ad-libing over

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1KAA8DdndWtyTGmWfsY36sNjSMDVxpGUG/view?usp=drivesdk

Ugh that song about her doll is god awful :lmao: I had to go and listen to the original and just appreciate the art that came from it

• Like 1

23 hours ago, jarrylf said:

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1KAA8DdndWtyTGmWfsY36sNjSMDVxpGUG/view?usp=drivesdk

Holy shit

• Like 1

On 10/25/2018 at 3:57 PM, Dal said:

Holy shit

Right, I intend on making my own Acapella mixes out of some of these. I can honestly say right now I Get Lonely is like my 2nd favorite acapella lead vocal (in terms of the availability of the songs). Strip away the instruments, the beats, even the background vocals that sound like En Vogue amazing, and you got Janet singin her ass off in a way that gets lost in all the rest (same can be said for Rhythm Nation actually) 

*DM if you want it*

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

20 minutes ago, jarrylf said:

Right, I intend on making my own Acapella mixes out of some of these. I can honestly say right now I Get Lonely is like my 2nd favorite acapella lead vocal (in terms of the availability of the songs). Strip away the instruments, the beats, even the background vocals that sound like En Vogue amazing, and you got Janet singin her ass off in a way that gets lost in all the rest (same can be said for Rhythm Nation actually) 

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1o_wQ7uUe4FCO6KPhupBGEJe1XuOSKq4d/view?usp=drivesdk

And them backgrounds....

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1JpJmIhSiEprn5cnd-Mz1GgPrFZuKIZZf/view?usp=drivesdk

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1b0sWteNIabDhuQAajVbyhLzCZFpz8ILt/view?usp=drivesdk

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1tpGS0F-bK0Bq2EzzoYGs7kVTUXCp0_kI/view?usp=drivesdk

Thanks so much for sharing! The acapella is damn good.

• 3 weeks later...
Just now, Lutfa said:

My list is as follows:

FULL Multitracks: Together Again. IF. That's the Way Love Goes. What Have You Done For Me Lately. Funny How Time Flies (When You're Having Fun). Because of Love. Rock With U. Nothing. I Get Lonely. You Ain't Right. +The already leaked Runaway, RN, Got till It's gone etc

I only trade, so please offer something in return for these. I will not leak stems, and I despise people who do.

Don’t share that you have em then 🤦🏾‍♂️

• Downvote 1

11 minutes ago, Lutfa said:

Why in the earth wouldn't I? It's called trading. If it's against the rules, then by all means delete my posts. Jimmy is well aware of people trading these, so what's the big secrecy? Everyone knows they're out there.

I’m not a mod

i don’t care what jimmy knows 

this isn’t Pokémon.. “I only trade”. This isn’t Facebook marketplace 

Real fans share; not trade 

• Downvote 1