Janet Jackson Stems

Damitajo

Funny How Time Flies

That J Lead one....um JANET WENT AWF vocally, like she SANNNG in a  way that is not present on the released version, makes me wonder if it was maybe gonna be a bit more of a vocal ballad than the quiet storm jam it is, it actually matches the "Don'tchu Ever Leave!" volume & notes, it's so Goddamn pretty too! It's only a moment but it's a bomb moment, it's not too much too it, it's also a moment where she messes up the lyrics but mumbles and throws in words for the flow that's cute

Janet lead 2 is the entire lead acapella

Janet lead 3 has extra dialogue and all that rarity goodness, it's a entirely different lead and includes the extra Janet notes goin awf, has her breaking into laughter and talking and trying different things out, THIS IS THE SPECIAL ONE! IF YOU DOWNLOAD THIS IS THE 1 YOU MIGHT WANT TO PUT ON YO DEVICES!

*DM if you want it*

• Like 1
  • Downvote 1

I'm sorry but by leaking these full multitracks you're doing one big jerk a HUGE favor. Those of us who have most of the available stems (from super rare to common) have worked for years to gain them. Most of us trade them, fair and square. Recently this person I'd rather not name has decided to start leaking the lesser (=most common) stems, like RN in order to deflate their value. This means YOU people who want the rare ones will NEVER be able to get your hands on them, because their value just went through the roof. So, enjoy leaking these and do not come to us asking for the super rare ones cause It's not gonna happen. And have fun getting scammed for money too.

Also, really don't wanna hear more shitty fanmixes of these lol.

• Downvote 2

6 minutes ago, Game For Now said:

:lmao: 

Laugh it up. How does Someone to Call My Lover, Go Deep Missy Remix, You Ain't Right, You, All for You, Come on Get Up or Velvet Rope stems sound like and what treats do they reveal? You'll never know. Unless I choose to leak parts of them :) which is not gonna happen. Xxx.

• Downvote 3

24 minutes ago, WannaBeForNow said:

Laugh it up. How does Someone to Call My Lover, Go Deep Missy Remix, You Ain't Right, You, All for You, Come on Get Up or Velvet Rope stems sound like and what treats do they reveal? You'll never know. Unless I choose to leak parts of them :) which is not gonna happen. Xxx.

Idgaf :lmao: 

It’s not that serious bruh

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, WannaBeForNow said:

I'm sorry but by leaking these full multitracks you're doing one big jerk a HUGE favor. Those of us who have most of the available stems (from super rare to common) have worked for years to gain them. Most of us trade them, fair and square. Recently this person I'd rather not name has decided to start leaking the lesser (=most common) stems, like RN in order to deflate their value. This means YOU people who want the rare ones will NEVER be able to get your hands on them, because their value just went through the roof. So, enjoy leaking these and do not come to us asking for the super rare ones cause It's not gonna happen. And have fun getting scammed for money too.

Do you know how childish you sound?

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

On 10/24/2018 at 6:02 PM, jarrylf said:

.......they are....ima make the best of stuff sharable

The harmony vocals of IGL>>>>>>

....theres a moment during the recording of GTIG when she at the end yells out  "WHATUP NI**AAAA! YEA HEFFAS, IM IN HERRRE!" THAT ALONE....eh ill just share that one now, its 1 of the few I had time to convert 

ALSO, if you heard the Janet audio documentary you heard Jimmy talk ahout the completely alternate original GTIG, well you can hear it really good if you listen closely to what shes ad-libing over

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1KAA8DdndWtyTGmWfsY36sNjSMDVxpGUG/view?usp=drivesdk

I wanna hear that verse she singing in the back! omg sounds so good

• Like 1

13 hours ago, Amy said:

I guess you can view it that way, if you don't know the history of these leaks, but anyone's opinion on me is irrelevant to the point. It is virtually impossible for anyone to get their hands on rare multitracks from now on, due to this one guy. I'm glad I started trading years back.

• Downvote 2

On 11/28/2018 at 9:45 AM, Game For Now said:

:lmao: 

On 11/28/2018 at 10:18 AM, Game For Now said:

Idgaf :lmao: 

It’s not that serious bruh

On 11/28/2018 at 11:07 AM, Amy said:

Image result for rihanna laughing gif

Yall preach!

10 hours ago, WannaBeForNow said:

I guess you can view it that way, if you don't know the history of these leaks, but anyone's opinion on me is irrelevant to the point. It is virtually impossible for anyone to get their hands on rare multitracks from now on, due to this one guy. I'm glad I started trading years back.

Um that sounds like your problem more than ours, I appreciate every (vocal) stem I get, but I'm not spending money on that shit, it's not like these are completely scrapped albums or a ton of unreleased songs. It doesn't matter to me enough to give big money for any of this stuff (or the specific tracks you named, which, I'm actually happier with the ones I have seeing as how I'm more into collecting stuff pre Velvet Rope more than post, & even then....not going big with the costs nor am I trading my extreme rarities for em). You do with what you have what you want, I get that this may be bad for your business.....but it really doesn't affect any of us that aren't about that life....so we gon keep on sharing ..... for free.......

Image result for Mariah Carey bye gif

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Game For Now said:

That’s perfect. Keep sharing!!!!

Hell yea, if it's out there for others to get (......on a fucking Madonna forum no less, still blows my mind) why not bring it to more of us that would appreciate these n probably a bigger way than than them like I'm gonna "oh lemme stop cause we might not get You Ain't Right stems"......I'm not out here digging & lurking for any specific one.....the ones I get/find some I appreciate way more than others, but I literally wouldn't spend anything more than 2 figures on any of this stuff, again if we talkin bout Janet's unreleased full songs from the vault......like Pillow Talk....I'd consider, but I'm not that collector that lives for collecting (that buying & trading shit) cause I also like sharing, especially shit that's shareable.

• Like 1

• 9 months later...
On 11/28/2018 at 9:34 AM, WannaBeForNow said:

Or, here's an idea, you could just share them with other fans...

YOU FUCKING WHORES STOP LEAKING THOSE TRACKS!!!!!
I JUST LOST A DEAL WITH SOMEONE ON REDDIT TO GET SOME RARE TRACKS!!!! -____-

I was trading files for Funny How Time Flies and Together Again. Those were the only tracks I had that wasn't leaked!!!!!!!!
NOW HE FOUND THIS TOPIC ON GOOGLE AND MY TRACKS DON'T HAVE TRADING VALUE ANYMORE!!!!!

I LOST A SOURCE AND NOW HE THINKS I LIED/SCAMMED HIM!!!!

USE THE PRIVATE MESSAGES AND EMAIL TO SHARE THOSE FILES YOU IDIOTS!!!

39 minutes ago, feehgarcia said:

YOU FUCKING WHORES STOP LEAKING THOSE TRACKS!!!!!
I JUST LOST A DEAL WITH SOMEONE ON REDDIT TO GET SOME RARE TRACKS!!!! -____-

I was trading files for Funny How Time Flies and Together Again. Those were the only tracks I had that wasn't leaked!!!!!!!!
NOW HE FOUND THIS TOPIC ON GOOGLE AND MY TRACKS DON'T HAVE TRADING VALUE ANYMORE!!!!!

I LOST A SOURCE AND NOW HE THINKS I LIED/SCAMMED HIM!!!!

USE THE PRIVATE MESSAGES AND EMAIL TO SHARE THOSE FILES YOU IDIOTS!!!

hmm I have the master version of "Enjoy" but I won't share it with anyone. I just let a few Janet fans on my fb hear snippets of it on messenger and it's way more beautiful than the album version and I love her adlibs 

1 minute ago, JoeJoe said:

hmm I have the master version of "Enjoy" but I won't share it with anyone. I just let a few Janet fans on my fb hear snippets of it on messenger and it's way more beautiful than the album version and I love her adlibs 

The point is not sharing... It not leaking the links!!!
You can share your files with anyone you want (I WANT THOSE YOU ARE TALKING ABOUT LOL) but don't leave links public! 

I just lost a damn good source and he thinks I scammed him on purpose when I did not! 😕 
I really didn't know Together Again was out there... 

1 minute ago, feehgarcia said:

The point is not sharing... It not leaking the links!!!
You can share your files with anyone you want (I WANT THOSE YOU ARE TALKING ABOUT LOL) but don't leave links public! 

I just lost a damn good source and he thinks I scammed him on purpose when I did not! 😕 
I really didn't know Together Again was out there... 

so do those "Together Again" links contain shit i've never heard? Like unmastered versions or something?

4 minutes ago, JoeJoe said:

so do those "Together Again" links contain shit i've never heard? Like unmastered versions or something?

The Multitracks are basically the whole song broken down! The original raw files from the recording sessions.
Sometimes it comes with unmastered acapelas... Or even extra verses... harmonies... all instruments... Everything broken down on spared tracks. 

Those are really hard to find! People trade/resell those files for huge amounts of money sometimes, but its basically a trading sport.

When some of those packs leak – the link becomes available for everyone on public forums – it loses all its trading value!

I was trading Together Again, the rarest unleaked I had, for Miss You Much (THAT'S PRETTY RARE) with a guy on Reddit. 
After we traded the links he found this forum and saw the TA tracks got leaked! I didn't know... now he thinks I scammed him :( 

Its ok to share those files, but do it privately! Don't spread those links, otherwise, it will get each time more difficult to get new tracks! 

Y'all fans cry about the wrong shit these stems were gonna eventually come to light of day shit I've owned most of them.for years and I see a few of you like.joe Joe who talking about Enjoy like I didn't send him the actual.MP3 file 😂 it's the net shits gonna leak get over it people are  going to trade let it GO but I need trust a try and you aint right I got some SHIT to swap

8 hours ago, VINYL BLACK said:

Y'all fans cry about the wrong shit these stems were gonna eventually come to light of day shit I've owned most of them.for years and I see a few of you like.joe Joe who talking about Enjoy like I didn't send him the actual.MP3 file 😂 it's the net shits gonna leak get over it people are  going to trade let it GO but I need trust a try and you aint right I got some SHIT to swap

shit I didn't know TA links were in this thread! Let me go find it :lol: 

On 9/24/2019 at 3:01 PM, feehgarcia said:

The Multitracks are basically the whole song broken down! The original raw files from the recording sessions.
Sometimes it comes with unmastered acapelas... Or even extra verses... harmonies... all instruments... Everything broken down on spared tracks. 

Those are really hard to find! People trade/resell those files for huge amounts of money sometimes, but its basically a trading sport.

When some of those packs leak – the link becomes available for everyone on public forums – it loses all its trading value!

I was trading Together Again, the rarest unleaked I had, for Miss You Much (THAT'S PRETTY RARE) with a guy on Reddit. 
After we traded the links he found this forum and saw the TA tracks got leaked! I didn't know... now he thinks I scammed him :( 

Its ok to share those files, but do it privately! Don't spread those links, otherwise, it will get each time more difficult to get new tracks! 

You did scam him 

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1