Dream Maker: The Official Janet Dream Thread

Not to be confused with ya fantasies, this thread is for your actual dreams featuring Janet Jackson 

I have a lot of dreams featuring Janet but my latest is she announced an album on January 30. I checked my calendar and it was a Friday. I messaged @bu. about it and that’s all I remember and being hyped about it. 

I just checked irl and January 30 2019 doesn’t end on a Friday but November 30, 2018 is a Friday ?

I dream about Janet quite frequently. Since she postponed the European leg of Unbreakable I dream about seeing her at least once a month. Not kidding.

Best dreams were when the lights went out at the venue and the crowd starting SCREAMING like crazy (the moment the show starts). That's always the moment I wake up... Lol. 

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

Had a Janet dream!! New music was released. I wish I remembered how the song went. It was really catchy

She performed it on stage, wearing a bra (very TVR Tour) but the hair bob (Similar to MAMA awards). The song lyrics were sexual yet cocky. She mentioned Missy Elliott in the song which made me immediately cringe 

The performance featured two rappers who didn’t rap in the song

She released three songs at the same time but only performed the one I heard in my dreams. 

(Like a true King, I posted the last post of 2018 and the first post of 2019)