Missy Elliott Teases New Music for 2019

Rock & Roll Hall of Game

Missy has been teasing to release new music since 2012 where she struck out with her song, ‘9th Inning’. She came back year after year, swinging & missing each and every time.

In 2017, Missy came back with songs like “WTF feat. Pharrell Williams” & “I’m Better” proving that she’s not. Both songs missed the Top 20 on Billboard. That didn’t stop her from starring in a tacky Amazon commercial featuring another song, “Pep Rally” which no one asked for or attended.

Could 2019 be her year now that she’s teaming up with Timbaland? Doubtful, but her very few fans should be excited if she actually follows through with it.

https://www.billboard.com/articles/columns/hip-hop/8484569/missy-elliott-timbaland-new-music

On 11/16/2018 at 7:41 AM, Game For Now said:

:lmao: no she did not have young people. 

She had 90s nostalgic people excited.   

It was highly publicized that the young viewers who werent aware of Missy thought she was a new artist and it drew interest bc they were impressed by her SB performance. My God..can you do research before you try to shade someone. Google. Use it. Or look foolish (like youve done coutless times over -no research, juss talkin out ur ass). Opinions vs Facts.. Which one are you? Ha! Right.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, janetDAYZ said:

It was highly publicized that the young viewers who werent aware of Missy thought she was a new artist and it drew interest bc they were impressed by her SB performance. My God..can you do research before you try to shade someone. Google. Use it. Or look foolish (like youve done coutless times over -no research, juss talkin out ur ass). Opinions vs Facts.. Which one are you? Ha! Right.

Y’all cute af.. pretending Missy was a big deal after she was a big deal ^_^ 

Since 2006 that Melissa is releasing this album :rolleyes:  

I'm not sure if she wants to actually release a full album anymore. It seems like she is happy with dropping a track here and there and call it a day. 

I need Pussycat ft Janet and kim to freaking leak :rolleyes:<_< 

4 hours ago, Utopia said:

Since 2006 that Melissa is releasing this album :rolleyes:  

I'm not sure if she wants to actually release a full album anymore. It seems like she is happy with dropping a track here and there and call it a day. 

It doesn’t matter... she may as well drop something... anything at this point so her fans would stfu about her after she flops

On 11/16/2018 at 8:41 AM, Game For Now said:

:lmao: no she did not have young people. 

She had 90s nostalgic people excited.   

I said curious, I didn't say they were excited 🙄

Regardless, like most artists that perform at the Superbowl, her older material went up the charts on iTunes briefly. She could of at least put new music on there to keep the conversation going.

17 hours ago, EphraimAdamz said:

I said curious, I didn't say they were excited 🙄

Regardless, like most artists that perform at the Superbowl, her older material went up the charts on iTunes briefly. She could of at least put new music on there to keep the conversation going.

Blah blah blah. Stop using iTunes as a measurement of success. “Going up the charts” isn’t impressive since they don’t release sale figures and it means nothing if it can’t translate into anything else (like a successful new single).. See Gutter by Mariah Carey)

Quit living for Katy Perry’s super bowl. It’s not worth it