Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
janet.1814

JusticeForGlitter

Recommended Posts

I know!!! I’m shocked! I wonder how “Caution” will chart now if the combined force of the Lambs can make “Glitter” go number #1....on ITunes! 🤔

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Aquaria said:

Y’all need jobs. -_- 

:lol: I think a lot of that was inside work but who knows. Maybe it was the Lambily. Coincidence since her album is coming out tomorrow. 

1 hour ago, Lenzo88 said:

I know!!! I’m shocked! I wonder how “Caution” will chart now if the combined force of the Lambs can make “Glitter” go number #1....on ITunes! 🤔

 

Oh it's still gon flop :yep:

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Lenzo88 said:

I know!!! I’m shocked! I wonder how “Caution” will chart now if the combined force of the Lambs can make “Glitter” go number #1....on ITunes! 🤔

 

Going #1 on iTunes isn’t impressive

Going #1 on Billboard is.. her last album flopped at #3.. with one hit song.

This next album has zero hits

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I remember when Lil Kim's Hardcore album re-entered iTunes when Nicki's album came out. It's cute but nothing to write home about. I was just surprised Mariah was so thrilled about it on TRL...I didn't know that stuff still mattered to her. I guess

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
40 minutes ago, Tituba said:

I remember when Lil Kim's Hardcore album re-entered iTunes when Nicki's album came out. It's cute but nothing to write home about. I was just surprised Mariah was so thrilled about it on TRL...I didn't know that stuff still mattered to her. I guess

Sales and stats have always mattered to those who are insecure and ego driven like her and Madonnasaur:)

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Y’all are boring. A flop and publicly berated album going #1 on iTunes after 17 years is pretty awesome and shows the power of social media. It sold an extra 5000 copies in the US. The gag is y’all would be jumping around with joy if it was Janet. The hypocrisy is alive. 

It wasnt an inside thing because I was part of the campaign myself which started months ago. 

And no - Caution isn’t going to be a huge success. Anyone that expects it to be is deluding themselves and needs to get laid (I offer my services). 

  • Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
51 minutes ago, bu. said:

Y’all are boring. A flop and publicly berated album going #1 on iTunes after 17 years is pretty awesome and shows the power of social media. It sold an extra 5000 copies in the US. The gag is y’all would be jumping around with joy if it was Janet. The hypocrisy is alive. 

It wasnt an inside thing because I was part of the campaign myself which started months ago. 

And no - Caution isn’t going to be a huge success. Anyone that expects it to be is deluding themselves and needs to get laid (I offer my services). 

I think everyone bickering in this thread needs to get laid. Can you handle everyone Bu? :shifty: 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
32 minutes ago, Aquaria said:

I think everyone bickering in this thread needs to get laid. Can you handle everyone Bu? :shifty: 

I like group sessions 😏

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Aquaria said:

I think everyone bickering in this thread needs to get laid. Can you handle everyone Bu? :shifty: 

Sex isn’t the answer to everything... if it were I’d be the nicest person on this forum

41 minutes ago, bu. said:

I like group sessions 😏

*insert Pikachu meme*

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Game For Now said:

Sex isn’t the answer to everything... if it were I’d be the nicest person on this forum

*insert Pikachu meme*

How do you get people to sleep with you Game? You don't speak? :coffee: 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 11/17/2018 at 10:21 AM, bu. said:

Y’all are boring. A flop and publicly berated album going #1 on iTunes after 17 years is pretty awesome and shows the power of social media. It sold an extra 5000 copies in the US. The gag is y’all would be jumping around with joy if it was Janet. The hypocrisy is alive. 

It wasnt an inside thing because I was part of the campaign myself which started months ago. 

And no - Caution isn’t going to be a huge success. Anyone that expects it to be is deluding themselves and needs to get laid (I offer my services). 

3k copies... not 5k btw 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On ‎11‎/‎17‎/‎2018 at 11:47 AM, bu. said:

I like group sessions 😏

you're far too handsome for an anything goes session. Thankfully that's one thing I can say I've never been a part of nor seen :sigh: 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On ‎11‎/‎15‎/‎2018 at 11:09 AM, Game For Now said:

I’m not impressed 

allow me to remain positive, with all the diva greats that we discuss, Janet, Mariah, and Madonna, I have nothing but the utmost respect for Mariah's fan base, no matter what anyone says, the Lambs come through :coffee:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On ‎11‎/‎17‎/‎2018 at 10:21 AM, bu. said:

Y’all are boring. A flop and publicly berated album going #1 on iTunes after 17 years is pretty awesome and shows the power of social media. It sold an extra 5000 copies in the US. The gag is y’all would be jumping around with joy if it was Janet. The hypocrisy is alive. 

It wasnt an inside thing because I was part of the campaign myself which started months ago. 

And no - Caution isn’t going to be a huge success. Anyone that expects it to be is deluding themselves and needs to get laid (I offer my services). 

I agree with all of that, its one of the most balanced statements made here.  That last part in bold, you do have a British accent right? I'm asking for a friend :ph34r:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 11/17/2018 at 6:21 PM, Game For Now said:

I let my package speak for me :coffee: 

It must be bored of being silent then 😏

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, John.... said:

you're far too handsome for an anything goes session. Thankfully that's one thing I can say I've never been a part of nor seen :sigh: 

Thanks! You’re too kind :wub: 

2 hours ago, John.... said:

allow me to remain positive, with all the diva greats that we discuss, Janet, Mariah, and Madonna, I have nothing but the utmost respect for Mariah's fan base, no matter what anyone says, the Lambs come through :coffee:

Truly. Mariah has had a good year. 

2 hours ago, John.... said:

I agree with all of that, its one of the most balanced statements made here.  That last part in bold, you do have a British accent right? I'm asking for a friend :ph34r:

Yeah I do 😛 

5 hours ago, Game For Now said:

3k copies... not 5k btw 

Still impressive for a 17 year old album that’s not on streaming platforms 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, Game For Now said:

Only bc you’re apart of that Lamb Cult :rolleyes: 

No. Like I said if it was Janet you’d be creaming 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, bu. said:

No. Like I said if it was Janet you’d be creaming 

Oh yeah! Bc I don’t know the irrelevance of peaking on iTunes album charts with zero competition :lmao: 

Im so excited for when JanFam pushes Nightmare Street to #1 on an irrelevant format #JusticeforNothing

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Game For Now said:

Oh yeah! Bc I don’t know the irrelevance of peaking on iTunes album charts with zero competition :lmao: 

Im so excited for when JanFam pushes Nightmare Street to #1 on an irrelevant format #JusticeforNothing

I can see you not RT’ing them “impact” and “induct Janet” tweets now. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...