Janet to Headline Tom Joyner Cruise in 2019

.......................And this is why it's crazy as hell to try to predict her ass...

Image result for Andre 3000 tea gif

And just so for when  the rumors get started again about Vegas & being a judge on a talent show (cause they'll always come back).....we won't be having the "it's beneath her" conversation....cause this is beneath them 2 options, like this "Unsung" shit. 

But ay I love Tom Joyner, he's retiring, always wanted to give 1 of his cruises a shot, maybe she has too...idk, he has also had her back & her family's back in a big way throughout most of her life & career so maybe it's a major thanks

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, jarrylf said:

.......................And this is why it's crazy as hell to try to predict her ass...

Image result for Andre 3000 tea gif

And just so for when  the rumors get started again about Vegas & being a judge on a talent show (cause they'll always come back).....we won't be having the "it's beneath her" conversation....cause this is beneath them 2 options, like this "Unsung" shit.

Dammit Janet 

22 minutes ago, Lenzo88 said:

Honestly, at this point, Janet can perform at the county fair for all I care!!! 🙄 I just want that damn 12th album release confirmation already!!!! 😫😭😭😭 She better be on this cruise to find inspiration for a new song or something! 😏

This!!! All damn day