Janet to Headline Tom Joyner Cruise in 2019

1 hour ago, bu. said:

Isn’t Denny’s a food place? All those years of making fun of Keri Hilson performing for Walmart and Janet’s out here performing for pancakes. 

yes Denny's has made for now omelets and wouldn't let Blacks eat in their restaurants now they will help support HBCU's -_- and Denny's aint even good food

1 hour ago, John.... said:

yes Denny's has made for now omelets and wouldn't let Blacks eat in their restaurants now they will help support HBCU's -_- and Denny's aint even good food

Is it like a diner?

1 hour ago, John.... said:

She may as well tap dance in front of the NAACP headquarters for watermelon slices -_-

Tbh I'd suck dick for watermelon slices

6 hours ago, bu. said:

So the “its for charity” is bull then unless she’s giving the income to charity too. It’s not better than Vegas at all. That’s just your way of making you feel better so I’ll let you live in your bubble. 

Sorry. I misspoke. It’s for a great cause

and Dennis is sponsoring (as in they foot the bill). Janet’s not performing for pancakes. I’m sure Dennis had to go to the bank to afford Janet :coffee: 

31 minutes ago, vibeology said:

couldn't you just go to the supermarket :umm:

Wheres the fun in that?

15 minutes ago, Game For Now said:

Sorry. I misspoke. It’s for a great cause

and Dennis is sponsoring (as in they foot the bill). Janet’s not performing for pancakes. I’m sure Dennis had to go to the bank to afford Janet :coffee: 

How can you call it for charity if you have to pay the acts? Like I don't get it. 

1 hour ago, bu. said:

Wheres the fun in that?

How can you call it for charity if you have to pay the acts? Like I don't get it. 

It’s not charity. It’s for a good cause and she’s getting paid to perform. It’s sponsored by Denny’s. Janet doesn’t endorse it. They’re just writing the check 

2 hours ago, Game For Now said:

It’s not charity. It’s for a good cause and she’s getting paid to perform. It’s sponsored by Denny’s. Janet doesn’t endorse it. They’re just writing the check 

Good cause and charity are the same thing?

16 minutes ago, Game For Now said:

It’s to line Janet’s pockets. It’s equivalent to performing in Dubai or opening an hotel(?) in the Caribbean 

So Vegas is better afterall since it pays more than a one off show...