Janet in 2019=What Are You Expecting Now???

Lenzo88

R&R Hall of Fame induction ceremony :filenails: which is out of her control, but of what is, I can honestly say whatever she does do is only a bonus now. I cannot and will not try to follow her moves, they don't have predictability, what I will do is wish Janet the best as a mommy, entertainer, and human being  :good:

Denny's does have made for now omelet's though -_- Image result for made for now omelette at denny's

• Upvote 1

Well for me, we know more/new music is on the way so we’re just waiting for the official new album era to begin. This “Made For Now” era or pre-Era if you will honestly hasn’t been bad at all. In 2018 alone, Janet has given us a new single, new video, A LOT of promo and live performances of said single, etc. And she has foreshadowed preparation for more in store/something BIGGER! I know Janet’s not gonna leave us high and dry. While her and her new team’s recent decisions seem questionable, she has never really let us down. So I believe whatever 2019 holds, there is definitely something to look forward whatever it maybe and I think it will be great! Something feels like Janet is just getting started with where she is in her life and career and I’m just so proud of her! 😊

I'm leery that she's limiting her demographic, one part of Janet's brand is she appealed to all races and groups, but if it's about getting a guaranteed coin, do you good sista :filenails: 

I'm trying to be positive so on the good side of things since Denny's is sponsoring it Janet should have no problem recreating WHYDFML :) 

Image result for janet jackson what have you done for me lately gif