Sign in to follow this  
Lenzo88

Janet in 2019=What Are You Expecting Now???

Well the first news we got of Janet’s career moves next year is headlining....a cruise...so ms. Unexpected is just doing what SHE wants at this point. But what do you guys want from our Queen next year besides the obvious (New album, New Tour, European Tour Dates)??? 🤔

With Janet I’ve learned to not expect anything and go with whatever she’s giving. It stops me from getting my hopes up and allows me to actually enjoy whatever it is she ends up doing. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

9 minutes ago, bu. said:

With Janet I’ve learned to not expect anything and go with whatever she’s giving. It stops me from getting my hopes up and allows me to actually enjoy whatever it is she ends up doing. 

And I wish EVERYONE WOULD FOLLOW YOUR LEAD. 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Angela said:

Performing on a ship sponsored by Denny’s. 

Lmao! I’m so vexed. It’s funny how ppl didn’t want that EP - but look what you got instead. Be careful what you ask for. The EP’s role our would have been much better. 

12 minutes ago, Angela said:

Fuckkkkkkkkk 🛑🛑🛑

• Like 1

R&R Hall of Fame induction ceremony :filenails: which is out of her control, but of what is, I can honestly say whatever she does do is only a bonus now. I cannot and will not try to follow her moves, they don't have predictability, what I will do is wish Janet the best as a mommy, entertainer, and human being  :good:

Denny's does have made for now omelet's though -_- Image result for made for now omelette at denny's

• Upvote 1

Well for me, we know more/new music is on the way so we’re just waiting for the official new album era to begin. This “Made For Now” era or pre-Era if you will honestly hasn’t been bad at all. In 2018 alone, Janet has given us a new single, new video, A LOT of promo and live performances of said single, etc. And she has foreshadowed preparation for more in store/something BIGGER! I know Janet’s not gonna leave us high and dry. While her and her new team’s recent decisions seem questionable, she has never really let us down. So I believe whatever 2019 holds, there is definitely something to look forward whatever it maybe and I think it will be great! Something feels like Janet is just getting started with where she is in her life and career and I’m just so proud of her! 😊

At this point I wouldn't be surprised if she got cast in a stage play titled 'Who ate all da Cornbread' 

I honestly don't know what's going on anymore :mellow:

• Like 2
  • Upvote 2

8 hours ago, Tituba said:

At this point I wouldn't be surprised if she got cast in a stage play titled 'Who ate all da Cornbread' 

🛑🛑🛑 this cruise is for a great cause tho it doesn’t make much sense

I'm leery that she's limiting her demographic, one part of Janet's brand is she appealed to all races and groups, but if it's about getting a guaranteed coin, do you good sista :filenails: 

I'm trying to be positive so on the good side of things since Denny's is sponsoring it Janet should have no problem recreating WHYDFML :) 

Image result for janet jackson what have you done for me lately gif

On ‎11‎/‎18‎/‎2018 at 4:25 AM, Tituba said:

:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

I'm logging off now. :lmao:

• Upvote 1

My Need, Anything & Take Me Away

OMG Janfam not having any expectations, who would've thought that was a option?!?!

Image result for shocked gif

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

4 hours ago, Game For Now said:

What?! :lmao: 

Endjhshaja wrong thread 😂😂 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, bu. said:

Endjhshaja wrong thread 😂😂 

At least you’re beautiful 

• Upvote 2

I'm expecting the album to be announced in January/February with a release for the Spring.

And international dates. 

On ‎11‎/‎17‎/‎2018 at 11:20 AM, Angela said:

Bar mitzvah

On 11/18/2018 at 5:29 PM, Game For Now said:

🛑🛑🛑 this cruise is for a great cause tho it doesn’t make much sense

She likes the ocean 🤷‍♀️