R&R Hall Voting

Bailey

Janet is in 6th place, is there anyway we can get the votes up? I had an idea that instead of the go to Itunes and buy her single which is no longer happening, maybe on the video on YT they can link to voting for her. The top 5 vote getters get an additional vote. Now as Janfam I dont see why we can't reach out to other Janet fan groups to make this happen, she can get top 5 she's at 6. She's only 46k votes behind The Cure to take that 5th place spot

15 minutes ago, John.... said:

On Twitter "Janet" tweeted about it

Her team tweets a lot about it on her account. It just to keeps her social media presence up  

Just bc Janet’s team tweets about voting doesn’t mean that the vote matters. It doesn’t. 

I’m not trying to downplay process of it. Celebrate voting and say it loud and proud 

But for you to make a new thread about it as if it is a state of emergency is lowkey silly. 

Math > votes. Let the committee vote and decide 

48 minutes ago, Game For Now said:

Her team tweets a lot about it on her account. It just to keeps her social media presence up  

Just bc Janet’s team tweets about voting doesn’t mean that the vote matters. It doesn’t. 

I’m not trying to downplay process of it. Celebrate voting and say it loud and proud 

But for you to make a new thread about it as if it is a state of emergency is lowkey silly. 

Math > votes. Let the committee vote and decide 

its not lowkey anything, its her fanbase coming thru with another 40k votes get her that top 5 that's a good look ...like okay Janet we see you :rolleyes: If her team tweets about it it must have some relevance despite the math, unless you can say you know the entire process of choosing an inductee

3 hours ago, John.... said:

its not lowkey anything, its her fanbase coming thru with another 40k votes get her that top 5 that's a good look ...like okay Janet we see you :rolleyes: If her team tweets about it it must have some relevance despite the math, unless you can say you know the entire process of choosing an inductee

They want the votes, sure but the math makes it pointless