Janet to perform at Korean Award Show

bu.

Im giving her passes on outfits, hopefully its her way of signaling the white witch she wants to collab .... -_- although Sia has her shook on the wig game -_-  damn disconnected. Ima need her to read Preston just a lil..... "come here, I'm not gonna yell at you, but hey, I don't like that no"

• Upvote 1

8 hours ago, Amy said:

Don’t forget Asian fashion is different to western fashion. It was possibly styled with an idea as to what is popular over there.

Her western fashions aren’t much better. Lol This was an interpretation of their style that didn’t work

3 hours ago, Rocknet said:

Im keeping it positive its always good to see an active Janet. In some ways I wonder if its us not understanding fashion, because maybe somewhere in the galaxy that look is all the rage :rolleyes:

It maybe "all the range" but if it doesn't work for you, what does it matter?

15 hours ago, Amy said:

Don’t forget Asian fashion is different to western fashion. It was possibly styled with an idea as to what is popular over there.

It was obvious Janet was trying to mimic the grudge/gothic style of a "hip" woman of their culture. But ppl in here acting like Janet juss randomly chose this look ...wtf?! Yall dont see what she was tryna do? 😲 now whether it was excuted well or not is one thing..but i get the inspiration behind the look and why she did it. Its all subjective anyway. Once again we're pretending we dont know Janet is eccentric...we already know her look/style will be a toss up at every event. Im not surprised, thrown off or shocked when Janet shows up looking a lil "left field" 

• Upvote 4

58 minutes ago, janetDAYZ said:

It was obvious Janet was trying to mimic the grudge/gothic style of a "hip" woman of their culture. But ppl in here acting like Janet juss randomly chose this look ...wtf?! Yall dont see what she was tryna do? 😲 now whether it was excuted well or not is one thing..but i get the inspiration behind the look and why she did it. Its all subjective anyway. Once again we're pretending we dont know Janet is eccentric...we already know her look/style will be a toss up at every event. Im not surprised, thrown off or shocked when Janet shows up looking a lil "left field" 

It could be worse

9 hours ago, vibeology said:

It maybe "all the range" but if it doesn't work for you, what does it matter?

One thing, maybe the only thing predictable about Janet, is her tastes in fashion. Black clothes, no leg showing thigh high boots, pants more than anything...her tastes in fashion are pretty predictable