The Untitled Album

Bailey

....okay here we go, let's discuss it, what would like to hear? what would surprise you? What do we know already?

We do know it's probably the longest amount of time she's spent recording, and I can only imagine how many different directions things have gone, Janet seems to be a very in the moment kinda gal, so I would think the album has taken several directions. But what's important to hard core fans is the amount of music, we dont care we want as much as she will give

Honestly, there is no doubt in my mind there’s a new album coming early next year. Besides “Made For Now”, there’s a song she recorded with Jimmy and Terry called “Take Em Down” that we know about. At this point, we know she’s been recording since late 2017 until late 2018/now. She’s clearly been working on this now soon to be album for a while enough where we know she has many songs to release. 

Like I said in my own #JJ12 album thread, I expect Janet to talk about motherhood and more social issues going on now a days with the #MetooMovement as well maybe happier music than “Unbreakable”. I honestly believe this will be a much happier album because she seems more free and energetic than she’s ever been honestly in a while. I honestly hope she goes with the theme of “Made For Now”, an album about living in the moment and not take life for granted no matter what! 🙂

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

17 minutes ago, Lenzo88 said:

I hope so! But I also hope we get some angry “Janet” again! 🤔 We haven’t had that since “All For You” with “Trust A Try”.

I dont think that was angry Janet, I think angry Janet is "What About" it's definitely uptempo though

On 11/26/2018 at 10:07 PM, Game For Now said:

Why do we need another thread about this? 

This is NOT the longest amount of time she’s been recording. That goes to the Great Rhythm Depression of 2008-2015

Why are you a part of any forum, when you can't tolerate anyone else's opinions but your own? You have nothing good to say about anyone but yourself. 

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

1 hour ago, WannaBeForNow said:

Why are you a part of any forum, when you can't tolerate anyone else's opinions but your own? You have nothing good to say about anyone but yourself. 

Game is an acquired taste. BUT to be fair, and this isn't a dig at anyone. Lenzo88 started a thread exactly like this and so I was late to the topic. They both pointed it out and even left a receipt of the original thread :lol:   Game is, how do I put this :lol:  he goes down best with a chaser, after that its all fun :lol:   I love him he just has that asshole gene :sigh:

As for this thread because another came well before it I just want this to die :lol:  like all my embarassments

56 minutes ago, John.... said:

Game is an acquired taste. BUT to be fair, and this isn't a dig at anyone. Lenzo88 started a thread exactly like this and so I was late to the topic. They both pointed it out and even left a receipt of the original thread :lol:   Game is, how do I put this :lol:  he goes down best with a chaser, after that its all fun :lol:   I love him he just has that asshole gene :sigh:

As for this thread because another came well before it I just want this to die :lol:  like all my embarassments

Don’t defend me to this tool

You replied in that topic in 100% sure

2 hours ago, WannaBeForNow said:

🙃 Yew so fucking mad and I sleep better knowing that ^_^ 

6 hours ago, WannaBeForNow said:

Waaaiiittt a minute something smells off here. You are dragging Game for not playing nice when you are the same person throwing a hissy fit in the other thread?

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...
34 minutes ago, WannaBeForNow said:

Hissy fit lmao. Oki. Game's been banned from so many forums that speaks for itself

Did you just Donald Trump it

so many forums = 1 :lmao: and that was three years ago (J|X)

Damn! I’m glad my fans still stick around year after year yet no one knows who you are :coffee: 

King.Me

1 hour ago, Game For Now said:

Did you just Donald Trump it

so many forums = 1 :lmao: and that was three years ago (J|X)

Damn! I’m glad my fans still stick around year after year yet no one knows who you are :coffee: 

King.Me

He tried it. Tearing down someone else to make yourself look less shitty Trump2.0

His comment did make me laugh tho, it reminded me of the time you and Bailey got a 2 week time out 🤣 this forum had never been so quiet!

28 minutes ago, Amy said:

He tried it. Tearing down someone else to make yourself look less shitty Trump2.0

His comment did make me laugh tho, it reminded me of the time you and Bailey got a 2 week time out 🤣 this forum had never been so quiet!

I’m apart of two forums.. this on and John Mayer’s and I don’t post much on there... I sure he already knew that since he’s a huge fan of mine

That never happened :whistle: 

7 hours ago, J. said:

I would like to see her get back to cutting edge production. There's too much new talent out there for her to be working with Harmony Samuels. I know the writing, etc. will be there, because her pen game is strong.

Honestly, I’m not worried since Jimmy and Terry worked with her on this album as well. Tho we know she worked with some other producers too. I’m really curious to hear what the album sounds like. 😃😫