The Untitled Album

Bailey

I think we get caught up in the details, and forget the realities. "Night" was a song produced and submitted by another producer for consideration, as many songs are often submitted to Janet are. Night almost didnt make the album until Jimmy happen to play it for Janet.   Now what "Night" became after Jimmy, Janet, and Terry got to it is what we have, however I think the basics of the song were already there before any of the aforementioned did any "producing".  Let's not forget producing credits nowadays can be as simple as who whistled and did the finger snaps in the background :umm:

• Like 1

58 minutes ago, John.... said:

I think we get caught up in the details, and forget the realities. "Night" was a song produced and submitted by another producer for consideration, as many songs are often submitted to Janet are. Now what "Night" became after Jimmy, Janet, and Terry got to it is what we have, however I think the basics of the song were already there before any of the aforementioned did any "producing".  Let's not forget producing credits nowadays can be as simple as who whistled and did the finger snaps in the background :umm:

That’s not how that works

Just now, John.... said:

Ohhh really? :unsure:  explain it to us :coffee: how does it work ?

Janet Jackson, Jimmy Jam, Terry Lewis, Thomas Lumpkins, and Michaela Renee Shiloh wrote the song [Night]

Janet, Jimmy/Terry, & Tommy McClendon produced it. 

I’m not sure why you’re being argumentative. That’s the realities. That’s the facts

On 12/11/2018 at 7:34 PM, Game For Now said:

:lmao: JALW? Jesus... 

Damita Jo didn’t have a theme or flow at all. It was all over the place. It’s like if a classic Pizza joint started serving seafood, burgers and fries, and some Spanish dishes

Damita Jo has GOT to be Janet’s most overrated project since janet. that fans cling to as if it were the hidden gem of her collection. The only good thing that came out of that era is Island Life 

The theme of Damita Jo was Janet and her schitzophrenic personalities. 🙄

Looking for Love 

damita jo

sexhibition

all night

r&b junkie

i want you 

moist 

slo love

island life

ALLL BOPS

hell ANDS is the only song from that era that Janet still performs 

• Upvote 1

18 minutes ago, janet.1814 said:

Looking for Love 

damita jo

sexhibition

all night

r&b junkie

i want you 

moist 

slo love

island life

ALLL BOPS

Nice try. It was a weak attempt at a theme of nothing 

She still performs Island Life because it’s the only thing worthwhile on that album :coffee: 

9 hours ago, Game For Now said:

Nice try. It was a weak attempt at a theme of nothing 

She still performs Island Life because it’s the only thing worthwhile on that album :coffee: 

The theme was sex , a nod to Prince's dirty mind album... I'm a little confused because %80 of the Janet. album was about sex and exploring love as well..no? I can respect if fans wanted to hear more than just sex but saying DJ had no theme is crazy to me.  

9 hours ago, janet.1814 said:

Looking for Love 

damita jo

sexhibition

all night

r&b junkie

i want you 

moist 

slo love

island life

ALLL BOPS

All bops!!! tenor.gif

6 minutes ago, GTIG said:

The theme was sex , a nod to Prince's dirty mind album... I'm a little confused because %80 of the Janet. album was about sex and exploring love as well..no? I can respect if fans wanted to hear more than just sex but saying DJ had no theme is crazy to me.  

She did sex in 1993 :yawn: 

idk Prince or any dead celeb for that matter. 

Damita Jo had a “weak attempt at a theme of nothing”

Then She doubled-down with sex theme on 20 and then fooled the fans with Discipline theme

Like someone said, she didn’t have a reason to create those three albums. Just label bs 

15 hours ago, Game For Now said:

She did sex in 1993 :yawn: 

idk Prince or any dead celeb for that matter. 

Damita Jo had a “weak attempt at a theme of nothing”

Then She doubled-down with sex theme on 20 and then fooled the fans with Discipline theme

Like someone said, she didn’t have a reason to create those three albums. Just label bs 

oh, you mean juss like RIGHT NOW how she doesnt have a reason to put out an album but for the fact of her having a ton of songs sitting around. See how you flip flop and dont make sense? One minute, those albums had no theme and/or reason to be made..but Janet doesnt have a theme for a current project but she should put out an album juss cus she can based off your analogy. Hypocrites never make sense.

"Im not sure I want to put out a full album = "She didnt have a reason to create those albums"

1 hour ago, janetDAYZ said:

oh, you mean juss like RIGHT NOW how she doesnt have a reason to put out an album but for the fact of her having a ton of songs sitting around. See how you flip flop and dont make sense? One minute, those albums had no theme and/or reason to be made..but Janet doesnt have a theme for a current project but she should put out an album juss cus she can based off your analogy. Hypocrites never make sense.

"Im not sure I want to put out a full album = "She didnt have a reason to create those albums"

She has two great reasons: her divorce and her son/motherhood

Both make for great themes of albums. So no flip flop bro. The rest of what you shared is classified as “moot” 

How do you know she doesn’t have a theme? 0_o Have you heard the album yet? No... ok bye

That last quote isn’t equal to what she said btw but nice try. If you want to equate those those things so you have a point then fine but since she hasn’t said it, that quote is moot and imaginative 

• Upvote 1

10 minutes ago, Game For Now said:

No. Just a song called MFN. We have no idea what the album will sound like 

all truth :good:  MFN may stand alone and not even be on the album the album could take an entirely different direction who knows. I do get excited knowing she's been recording music and has a lot already on the table, I wonder what gems does she have and feels confident in? :shifty:

• Upvote 1

21 hours ago, Game For Now said:

She has two great reasons: her divorce and her son/motherhood

Both make for great themes of albums. So no flip flop bro. The rest of what you shared is classified as “moot” 

How do you know she doesn’t have a theme? 0_o Have you heard the album yet? No... ok bye

That last quote isn’t equal to what she said btw but nice try. If you want to equate those those things so you have a point then fine but since she hasn’t said it, that quote is moot and imaginative 

TF?!!!!!! Who the hell are you to tell Janet she should release an album juss cus she got a divorce and a child now? If she is not MOVED to share either of those enough put out an album that still falls under the category of putting out an album JUSS BECAUSE ....that is extremely retarted wtf you juss said. 

If an artist is unsure to put out an album..then AN ALBUM SHOULD NOT COME OUT PERIOD ..TF 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂 And this is coming from a man who juss said 3 albums were released cus labels wanted her to.... But Norman aka a fan wants Janet to release an album juss because she has some songs and she has got a divorce. You sound like the labels you spoke of 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂 see how retarted you sound? You ARE the label in this discussion!! "Look in the mirror my friend" ...Good day. Cancelled