The Untitled Album

Bailey

32 minutes ago, janetDAYZ said:

TF?!!!!!! Who the hell are you to tell Janet she should release an album juss cus she got a divorce and a child now? If she is not MOVED to share either of those enough put out an album that still falls under the category of putting out an album JUSS BECAUSE ....that is extremely retarted wtf you juss said. 

If an artist is unsure to put out an album..then AN ALBUM SHOULD NOT COME OUT PERIOD ..TF 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂 And this is coming from a man who juss said 3 albums were released cus labels wanted her to.... But Norman aka a fan wants Janet to release an album juss because she has some songs and she has got a divorce. You sound like the labels you spoke of 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂 see how retarted you sound? You ARE the label in this discussion!! "Look in the mirror my friend" ...Good day. Cancelled

1) I didn’t tell Janet anything 🤦🏾‍♂️🤦🏾‍♂️🤦🏾‍♂️

2) You claimed Janet doesn’t have a theme so she shouldn’t release an album (as if that stopped her in the past)

3) I literally laid out two themes, forgetting the passing of her father. 

4) She’s not sharing her motherhood? :blink: She’s a proud mother. Why would she not put that in her album

5) She lied multiple times during her MFN promo that she was releasing a project [in the fall]

6) she didn’t know if she wanted to release an album or an ep or singles

7)  I called it an album bc an EP is stupid, Janet agreed

This has nothing to do with what’s on the album. It was ALBUM vs EP and Album is the winner 

She has a lot to discuss on the next album... if you don’t think she does then I’m sorry but you’re dumb

Also I’m reporting you for using the “r” word even though you spelled it wrong. What year is it

YOU ARE THE LABEL.(minus paying her) POINT.BLANK.PERIOD.

Her recent life experiences do not in ANYWAY justify putting out an album if shes not moved to. You are on both sides of the fence, not making any sense. 

Norman 

"Yes, Janet you're not sure but go ahead and put out an album cus you got a divorce and a child"

You literally sound like a fuckin label. Tf?😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂please sit all the way down. When Janet is ready to share we will get a QUALITY album for sure. Not sum "unsure" ass project from random songs thats been laying around piling up like dirty laundry. 

• Upvote 1

while we want an album, a full one, the discussion is moot either way, because I think we all know Janet does what she wants when she wants to. At this point in her career, everything else is a bonus, I watch MFN everyday and I love it, it's her best single to me in years. Having said that, I would rather her put an album out when she wants to because we've seen the results of what an album is like under record label pressure/deadlines

2 hours ago, janetDAYZ said:

YOU ARE THE LABEL.(minus paying her) POINT.BLANK.PERIOD.

Her recent life experiences do not in ANYWAY justify putting out an album if shes not moved to. You are on both sides of the fence, not making any sense. 

Norman 

"Yes, Janet you're not sure but go ahead and put out an album cus you got a divorce and a child"

You literally sound like a fuckin label. Tf?😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂please sit all the way down. When Janet is ready to share we will get a QUALITY album for sure. Not sum "unsure" ass project from random songs thats been laying around piling up like dirty laundry. 

Jesus. It’s like you are ignoring the facts:

FACT: she’s in the studio.. she’s been in the studio for quite some time 

FACT: She has a lot to talk about according to her and her life 

FACT: She said she was releasing a project; she didn’t know if it would be an album or EP; that has NOTHING to do with quality 🤦🏾‍♂️🤦🏾‍♂️🤦🏾‍♂️ NOTHING. TO. DO. WITH. QUALITY 

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Rocknet said:

while we want an album, a full one, the discussion is moot either way, because I think we all know Janet does what she wants when she wants to. At this point in her career, everything else is a bonus, I watch MFN everyday and I love it, it's her best single to me in years. Having said that, I would rather her put an album out when she wants to because we've seen the results of what an album is like under record label pressure/deadlines

There’s no label pressure or deadlines. She’s independent 

We all want an album and she knows that. No one wants an EP or singles.. no one on their right mind

25 minutes ago, Game For Now said:

There’s no label pressure or deadlines. She’s independent 

We all want an album and she knows that. No one wants an EP or singles.. no one on their right mind

we want a quality product that Janet provides in her timing .....we've waited years before, no need to rush her now.  We have to walk in the spirit of gratitude, this is a woman who went missing without a picture of her for years. She came back and remains in the headlines, let her do this her way. Especially only when she's ready

• Upvote 1

6 hours ago, Rocknet said:

we want a quality product that Janet provides in her timing .....we've waited years before, no need to rush her now.  We have to walk in the spirit of gratitude, this is a woman who went missing without a picture of her for years. She came back and remains in the headlines, let her do this her way. Especially only when she's ready

Quality has nothing to do with anything and no one is rushing her

1 hour ago, eli's_rhythm said:

Y'all of little faith. She has been setting up the past year perfectly for a huge 2019. We have the HoF, the Netflix doc, and most likely a new album to look forward to next year. The past two years have shown that she knows what she's doing.

Nah.. let them doubt her like that did before... like they did in 2013 and 2014 during the Great Rhythm Depression

16 minutes ago, Rocknet said:

I just got chills, the only people that could speak on the process of making an album are those that have, and in this Prince interview he made some points about making an album @2:40

That’s Prince’s logic... not Janet’s. Thats not relevant to Janet whatsoever. Janet doesn’t follow Prince’s career goals.. she follows her brother of releasing every so often (minus the Great Rhycession). 

That “so often” is expiring in 2019.. it’s been four years since her previous album which puts Janet back on track on releasing an album in 2019 when she chooses to do so

Prince also released 39 studio albums within 41 years of being active :umm:  That doesn’t include GH, live, post-OD albums... that’s 39 original workings so he could have got the fuck out with that 

9 minutes ago, Game For Now said:

That’s Prince’s logic... not Janet’s. Thats not relevant to Janet whatsoever. Janet doesn’t follow Prince’s career goals.. she follows her brother of releasing every so often (minus the Great Rhycession). 

That “so often” is expiring in 2019.. it’s been four years since her previous album which puts Janet back on track on releasing an album in 2019 when she chooses to do so

Prince also released 39 studio albums within 41 years of being active :umm:  That doesn’t include GH, live, post-OD albums... that’s 39 original workings so he could have got the fuck out with that 

calm yo tits boo -_-  him made some points and you will deal   #fightme

2 minutes ago, Rocknet said:

calm yo tits boo -_-  him made some points and you will deal   #fightme

He contradicted his entire career... making your “point” moot 

He doesn’t take long to create an album if he’s releasing new music every 9 months for 40 years Bailey 

And you don’t have a point and if you did, with this very very bad example, you would know it has NOTHING to do with Janet

7 minutes ago, Game For Now said:

He contradicted his entire career... making your “point” moot 

He doesn’t take long to create an album if he’s releasing new music every 9 months for 40 years Bailey 

And you don’t have a point and if you did, with this very very bad example, you would know it has NOTHING to do with Janet

but it does, he said when you're not under contract you dont have a deadline to rush music.....where are the lies? :unsure:

On 12/18/2018 at 8:55 PM, Game For Now said:

Jesus. It’s like you are ignoring the facts:

FACT: she’s in the studio.. she’s been in the studio for quite some time 

FACT: She has a lot to talk about according to her and her life 

FACT: She said she was releasing a project; she didn’t know if it would be an album or EP; that has NOTHING to do with quality 🤦🏾‍♂️🤦🏾‍♂️🤦🏾‍♂️ NOTHING. TO. DO. WITH. QUALITY 

FACT: we want quality

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

2 hours ago, Game For Now said:

:umm: 

FACT: quality doesn’t equal time 

Control was built in a month 

the time back then were different Jimmy and Terry were really not even in the middle of their creative genius so yeah they created a 9 track album in a month. Now today if you think your getting a classic greatest of all time album in a month your crazy :blink:

3 hours ago, Rocknet said:

FACT: Janet releases music when she wants to NOT when you're ready

Duh..

3 hours ago, Rocknet said:

the time back then were different Jimmy and Terry were really not even in the middle of their creative genius so yeah they created a 9 track album in a month. Now today if you think your getting a classic greatest of all time album in a month your crazy :blink:

Riiiiight it took literally longer to make and cut and record than it doesn’t in 2018 #sarcasm

She recorded more than 9 tracks 

I didn’t say that. I used that as an example to counter the Bullshit Prince interview... the same man who released 39 records in his 41 career CANNOT pretend that TIME = QUALITY 

3 hours ago, Jakob said:

Am I the only one who has been fantasizing about the new album cover, the title, the artwork, the song titles, the entire sound, the lyrics and upcoming music videos? 👀 

Yes 

fantasy = expectations = disappointments

And when Janet doesn’t meet those expectations of your fantasy then that creates self-disappointment

I’ve learned not to expect anything