The Untitled Album

Bailey

2 hours ago, Game For Now said:

Yes 

fantasy = expectations = disappointments

And when Janet doesn’t meet those expectations of your fantasy then that creates self-disappointment

I’ve learned not to expect anything 

Not for me, but I get what you're saying.

I have no expectations but that doesn't mean you can't fantasize a bit. 😏

22 minutes ago, Jakob said:

Not for me, but I get what you're saying.

I have no expectations but that doesn't mean you can't fantasize a bit. 😏

Fantasies are expectation 

When a woman fantasizes about their dream wedding as a kid, they will do their damnedest to ensure they get their dream wedding or something close to it.. upholding an expectation or, as I called it, an Expectational Biased™ 

3 hours ago, Game For Now said:

Fantasies are expectation 

When a woman fantasizes about their dream wedding as a kid, they will do their damnedest to ensure they get their dream wedding or something close to it.. upholding an expectation or, as I called it, an Expectational Biased™ 

Lol, I get it...

...And I still fantasize. For me fantasizing doesn't mean expectations. I fantasized about the SOTW tour months before it kicked off and the reality was way different than I fantasized but that was totally okay. I wasn't disappointed at all. But for a lot of people fantasizing might actually mean expecting...

3 hours ago, Jakob said:

Lol, I get it...

...And I still fantasize. For me fantasizing doesn't mean expectations. I fantasized about the SOTW tour months before it kicked off and the reality was way different than I fantasized but that was totally okay. I wasn't disappointed at all. But for a lot of people fantasizing might actually mean expecting...

well what did you see SOTW tour as being but wasn't?  :unsure:

I'm trying to figure out the next incarnation of SOTW which relates to Japan, the opener is killer but making it audience specific could be a great move

9 hours ago, Rocknet said:

well what did you see SOTW tour as being but wasn't?  :unsure:

I'm trying to figure out the next incarnation of SOTW which relates to Japan, the opener is killer but making it audience specific could be a great move

Oh, I just made up my own setlist but I KNEW it was not going to turn out that way. Same with outfit changes and where I wanted them to happen but it was just fan fiction. Janet could never disappoint me cause I have no real expectations. 

On 12/27/2018 at 7:50 AM, Jakob said:

Am I the only one who has been fantasizing about the new album cover, the title, the artwork, the song titles, the entire sound, the lyrics and upcoming music videos? 👀 

the song titles, they seem to have taken on a life all their own, we remember them, they represent the song, we recall them I mean "Trust A Try" ...remember when you first heard that song and discussed it with others? I do I was in the bar and another fan was like "OMG "Trust a Try"  I was like yep :excited:

• 3 weeks later...
1 hour ago, Jakob said:

https://www.instagram.com/p/BszKWWIhWk_/

Cinq Music (partner of Janets label) posted this. Is it me or are they making a strong suggestion that Jan is indeed releasing a full album? 👀

Pretty sure they are!!! We know she’s been in the studio since late 2017 until late last year. No doubt we’ll be getting news about it soon and a release date....finally?!? 😳😱🤔

• Upvote 1

25 minutes ago, Lenzo88 said:

Pretty sure they are!!! We know she’s been in the studio since late 2017 until late last year. No doubt we’ll be getting news about it soon and a release date....finally?!? 😳😱🤔

RIGHT??! I'm really excited.

2019 is gonna be a great Janet year. Rock Hall induction, new album, more international tour dates. Dammn!! 

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, VelvetKnowledge1814 said:

I hope that Janet uses the RRHOF induction as the starting point of her next era. It makes the most amount of sense to use that positive publicity as fuel for a new project.

I would hope!!! An album around March would be the perfect time for a release!!! 

• Upvote 1

55 minutes ago, Amy said:

Cinq will be working with Janet and her team at Rhythm Nation in the coming year on several new projects, including a forthcoming single and new album

New single?! Hopefully she’ll take advantage of the Super Bowl otherwise.. just release it tomorrow 

FGHNFVJUFCVHJFC HJ AN ALBUM!!!! NO FUCKING MIXTAPE OR STUPID POINTLESS EP

king.Me