Do any of you have Effrem’s Janet mixes available for download?

Selz

I had some great Janet mixes from Effrem Adams on my iPod which I just accidentally put through the washing machine <span style=😭"><span style=😭"><span style=😭"><span style=😭"> I’m trying the soaking in a bowl of rice thing but no idea if that actually works. I deleted the songs off my laptop which is shot to bits so I have no other copies. <span style=😓">

16 hours ago, Selz said:

I had some great Janet mixes from Effrem Adams on my iPod which I just accidentally put through the washing machine <span style=😭"><span style=😭"><span style=😭"><span style=😭"> I’m trying the soaking in a bowl of rice thing but no idea if that actually works. I deleted the songs off my laptop which is shot to bits so I have no other copies. <span style=😓">

Was your phone insured?

I’m gonna try one of those repair shops and see if they have any way of salvaging my music, can’t hurt to ask. I’m dying inside <span style=😭"><span style=😅"> so much so that I went right on eBay and bought a 5th gen iPod Touch, hoping I can get Spotify to work on it... though it’s never gonna make up for the size of my Nano...

1 hour ago, Selz said:

I’m gonna try one of those repair shops and see if they have any way of salvaging my music, can’t hurt to ask. I’m dying inside <span style=😭"><span style=😅"> so much so that I went right on eBay and bought a 5th gen iPod Touch, hoping I can get Spotify to work on it... though it’s never gonna make up for the size of my Nano...

gurl....Ima need you to hurry to the repair shop you seem to be going through it. From what I can recall those devices have like three or four major components, the CPU board, the memory,  the battery, and the screen. If they can salvage the hard drive you can get your data back.

• Upvote 1