Sign in to follow this  
Selz

Do any of you have Effrem’s Janet mixes available for download?

I had some great Janet mixes from Effrem Adams on my iPod which I just accidentally put through the washing machine 😭😭😭😭 I’m trying the soaking in a bowl of rice thing but no idea if that actually works. I deleted the songs off my laptop which is shot to bits so I have no other copies. 😓

I deleted them all tbh. Out of choice :asham: . PM him - he probably still has the drop box file 

I’m sure Effrem will give you the Janet mixes along with some original songs that nobody asked for or wanted. -_- 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

11 hours ago, Game For Now said:

:lmao: 

And that’s funny because...?

Anyway that’s just the tip of the iceberg... I’ve lost 1800 songs 😭.  I can use Spotify but I loved my Nano as it was tiny, my 8 Plus is massive 😅 

15 hours ago, Selz said:

I’m trying the soaking in a bowl of rice thing but no idea if that actually works. 

unless it was under water for like 3 secs, it never works.

7 hours ago, Aquaria said:

I’m sure Effrem will give you the Janet mixes along with some original songs that nobody asked for or wanted. -_- 

😂

16 hours ago, Selz said:

I had some great Janet mixes from Effrem Adams on my iPod which I just accidentally put through the washing machine 😭😭😭😭 I’m trying the soaking in a bowl of rice thing but no idea if that actually works. I deleted the songs off my laptop which is shot to bits so I have no other copies. 😓

Was your phone insured?

3 hours ago, bu. said:

Was your phone insured?

It was an iPod and none of Apple’s none-iPhones are covered from water damage 

1 hour ago, Game For Now said:

It was an iPod and none of Apple’s none-iPhones are covered from water damage 

Ohhh mess I thot it was the new phone.

58 minutes ago, bu. said:

Ohhh mess I thot it was the new phone.

Thot? Lmao 

i don’t think iPhones are covered under water/dust/sand damage. I could be wrong. The new iPhones (7 and up) are water resistant 

I’m gonna try one of those repair shops and see if they have any way of salvaging my music, can’t hurt to ask. I’m dying inside 😭😅 so much so that I went right on eBay and bought a 5th gen iPod Touch, hoping I can get Spotify to work on it... though it’s never gonna make up for the size of my Nano...

1 hour ago, Selz said:

I’m gonna try one of those repair shops and see if they have any way of salvaging my music, can’t hurt to ask. I’m dying inside 😭😅 so much so that I went right on eBay and bought a 5th gen iPod Touch, hoping I can get Spotify to work on it... though it’s never gonna make up for the size of my Nano...

gurl....Ima need you to hurry to the repair shop you seem to be going through it. From what I can recall those devices have like three or four major components, the CPU board, the memory,  the battery, and the screen. If they can salvage the hard drive you can get your data back.

• Upvote 1

18 hours ago, Aquaria said:

What a bitch :lol: