‘Made for Now ‘Grammy nom predictions?

kaeh1213

I guess the Grammy nominations come out tomorrow? Any predictions for Made For Now? I could see the music video possibly getting a nod or the song getting a nomination in one of the collab categories... It did top the dance chart, something in the dance song category would be nice (even though I feel that category has gone more EDM the past couple of years...) 

Thoughts/predictions? 

21 minutes ago, Amy said:

I’m going to put it out there that I think Janet will be attending. Joey and Anastasia on her team posted pictures of their Grammy invites. Why go if your boss isn’t going?

Bc they’re in the music industry. Mingle and network. 

Janet doesn’t go to award shows just to go. If she ain’t winning, presenting, and/or performing... she ain’t going

1 hour ago, Amy said:

I’m going to put it out there that I think Janet will be attending. Joey and Anastasia on her team posted pictures of their Grammy invites. Why go if your boss isn’t going?

Joey goes to a lot of industry functions

2 hours ago, Game For Now said:

Best Country Song

if anything they could shoot for BEst Short  form video....the fact she has over 50 million views that didn't happen in a single day but ever increasing numbers over weeks I think speaks to how well received MFN the video was