Would you say....

janetDAYZ

10 hours ago, janet.1814 said:

She doesn’t. Look it up. *insert Madonna drinking tea gif* 

Um this shows she does indeed accept achievement awards. I need to know why y'all think it's not in Janet's reach to have received more lifetime achievement and/or Icon awards than any other artist?:mellow:

• Upvote 1

On 12/6/2018 at 3:19 PM, Black Eagle said:

No. Not even close. Stevie Wonder has 25 Grammys, an Oscar, Golden Globe, Kennedy Center Honor and the presidential medal of freedom. And that’s just the tip of the iceberg.

Cher and Barbra Streisand are both EGOT winners and Kennedy Center honorees.

John Legend is also an EGOT winner.

Gone somewhere with that "Not even close crap". Grammys, Oscars, and Golden Globes aren't what he's talking about. Those awards weren't made to honor Stevie specifically like Janet's awards were to honor her specifically. :rolleyes: 

5 hours ago, JoeJoe said:

Um this shows she does indeed accept achievement awards. I need to know why y'all think it's not in Janet's reach to have received more lifetime achievement and/or Icon awards than any other artist?:mellow:

1st- you looked up 1 award from 1996, NOT Madonna talking about how she doesn’t accept tributes and lifetime achievement awards. 

2nd- who is y’all? Bc you quoted me, but u clearly didn’t read anything else I’ve posted 👀

6 hours ago, janet.1814 said:

1st- you looked up 1 award from 1996, NOT Madonna talking about how she doesn’t accept tributes and lifetime achievement awards. 

2nd- who is y’all? Bc you quoted me, but u clearly didn’t read anything else I’ve posted 👀

I googled madonna not accepting awards and that's what I found so how about you find the link and post it cause honestly Madonna isn't interesting enough for me to keep doing searches for. She probably doesn't accept tributes cause she doesn't wanna see people doing her stuff better than her or seeing how classless and tacky she's been her whole career. Imagine watching yourself act a fool for over 40 years. No God!