Janet Leaving(?) Hong Kong 12/17

9 minutes ago, Voodoo.Queen said:

It's crazy how the tables have turned. I don't know what kind of roots Janet is workin but gotdamn....I love it. Janet owned 2018. 

Yes! 2018 was her year. I don’t know if it’s a combination of roots and spiritual energy but karma came hard this year in honor of Janet. 

• Upvote 2

considering the gravity of what Les Moonves is under, I find it hard to understand how he would be entitled to any severance when the cause of his separation is moral ineptitude :unsure: If you work for company A and did anything that reflects negatively on company A you forfeit the right to severance

EDIT: Les Moonves misled CBS about misconduct and is being fired with cause as a consequence of his termination his severance package is off the table.

I dont see Janet laughing at the matter so much as I can truly imagine something akin to a dam bursting of emotions, sadness, anger, and hope all rushing through. That man punched and kicked her career as much as he could, that's bullying and Janet has spoken out loudly about that this year. I imagine Janet in private holding back tears that finally justice came :good: