SOLD OUT: State of the World Tour is Coming to Japan in February

6 hours ago, EphraimAdamz said:

Janet gonna do whatever she wants, but wouldn't it be better to perform at some festivals in Europe like she did here? That way casual listeners can be reminded of how talented she is.

It could be a smart move. Yet, I don't think she needs to do it.

The Unbreakable Tour for Europe sold well. Plus, there has been quite some attention for Jan for the last 2, 3 years over here so I think she could sell out all by herself.

• Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...

It's awesome that the Japanese fans get to see her again, especially post-baby slayage.

I love seeing her at music festivals, it's a great way to gain new fans and get coins. 

The other legs should include festivals as well. Europe especially. 

• Upvote 1

On 1/16/2019 at 4:23 PM, Kishi said:

It's awesome that the Japanese fans get to see her again, especially post-baby slayage.

I love seeing her at music festivals, it's a great way to gain new fans and get coins. 

The other legs should include festivals as well. Europe especially. 

Festivals are very effective. Personally I'd prefer seeing Janet only with other fans at a regular show but in terms of gaining new fans and more media attention it would be best to play festivals. I hope it will be a combination of both.

• Upvote 1

Speaking on the tour in 2019: I asked Jan's A&R about the upcoming dates for Europe and normally he wouldn't even respond. Til now. I sent him a compilation of fans' comments and he responded 'Happy 2019 * 3 smiley faces*. 

Also, head of Janets digital team liked this tweet of mine asking about European dates. Seems like it's around da freakin corner. FINALLY. 

Screenshot_20190117-122033.jpg

• Upvote 4

On ‎2‎/‎11‎/‎2019 at 12:34 PM, Voodoo said:

I normally don't care about her outfit choices but I'm going to need Janet to remove that zipper from her pants :wacko:..as an avid 'print' watcher 👀...I'm confused, distracted and mildly turned on.

Fix it!

I agree! giphy.gif

I like the hair in pics and videos however, not on stage at all.

• Upvote 2