Evolution of Janet Jackson Megamix (2019)

blackcat

Hey,

I made this megamix of Janet's biggest dance hits. I wanted to put something together to celebrate her choreography and impact on pop music. I wanted to share it on here for any constructive feedback. I really hope you guys like it. I worked so hard on the audio and video mix of this! I know it's missing some iconic choreo (Doesn't Really Matter, I Get Lonely) but I tried to include as much as I could that sounded good together. Also it's a celebration of her big dance tracks, so I had to leave out some of my R&B faves like That's The Way Love Goes.

Anyway I hope you guys enjoy it!Β πŸ˜ƒ

Β 

Β 

Β 

1 minute ago, EphraimAdamz said:

U kinda shady skipping the Make Me era and Damn Baby era acting like queen didn't have a career lol but it was good

Lol Right!!!

But I’m not gonna lie, I got really emotional watching that actually!😒 I’ve been a fan since the All For You era and it still amazes seeing how incredible her career has been!!! So many unforgettable hits, legendary music videos and iconic dance moves!!! Can’t wait to see what she has in store next year as she seems to not be slowing down!!! πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜†πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

2 hours ago, EphraimAdamz said:

U kinda shady skipping the Make Me era and Damn Baby era acting like queen didn't have a career lol but it was good

πŸ˜‚Β I did want to include Damn Baby but it just didn't flow as well as Feedback to Made For Now. And I wanted to make as 'general public' friendly as possible

2 hours ago, Lenzo88 said:

Lol Right!!!

But I’m not gonna lie, I got really emotional watching that actually!😒 I’ve been a fan since the All For You era and it still amazes seeing how incredible her career has been!!! So many unforgettable hits, legendary music videos and iconic dance moves!!! Can’t wait to see what she has in store next year as she seems to not be slowing down!!! πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜†πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

I'm glad you had that reaction, that's basically what I wanted to do with it, show off her amazing legacy