Well 2018 is almost over, how was yours?

Bailey

...welp my 2018 began on a shit note but is ending in ways I would never have thought were going to happen but here I am getting my application for graduate school complete, in therapy which I am proud to admit because I've seen the results of those who aren't in therapy but could use it. I wish my mother was doing better but there's only so much one can do. I quit smoking! :good:

So what are some highlights and lows for you gals and guys?

• Upvote 1

There were no lows I can talk about bc my fans try to take it, run with it, and stab me in the back with it Bc they don’t love themselves

A lot a highs: Being 30 Y.O., Disney/Florida, Michigan, the many many men, I kissed Target good bye after 8 years and starting in the new year I’ll be working for THE Cleveland Clinic ^_^ which means I quit smoking which means I drink more. I started running in October

2019, I’m looking to better myself and Janet Jackson’s new album 

I’d say the highlight was moving into my own apartment and shedding people who did not need to be in my life. I lost my grandmother which has been difficult. Lots of things have been difficult. -_- But I believe it is setting me up to be even more free, even more strong, even more brave in 2019 and I am looking forward to seeing that.

5 hours ago, Game For Now said:

There were no lows I can talk about bc my fans try to take it, run with it, and stab me in the back with it Bc they don’t love themselves

A lot a highs: Being 30 Y.O., Disney/Florida, Michigan, the many many men, I kissed Target good bye after 8 years and starting in the new year I’ll be working for THE Cleveland Clinic ^_^ which means I quit smoking which means I drink more. I started running in October

2019, I’m looking to better myself and Janet Jackson’s new album 

dayum dude :lol:

• Like 1