Janet Hits #1 in Mexico

http://monitorlatino.com/los-1-america-latina-3-38/

[Janet Jackson &] Daddy Yankee sweeps this week in the Top20 General monitorLATINO Mexico and is that his theme in collaboration with Janet Jackson, "Made for now" Latin version goes up to the first place of the Chart, in addition to also lead the Anglo Chart and the Hot Song General monitorLATINO Mexico.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

1 minute ago, eli's_rhythm said:

Is it like the real chart or just radio or something?

Both!

according to Wiki: 

- a singles chart founded in 2003 which ranks songs on chart based on airplay across radio stations in Latin American countries and Hispanic radio stations in the United States using the Radio Tracking Data, LLC in real time.

• 4 weeks later...

LOS ANGELES (PRWEB) JANUARY 23, 2019

Janet Jackson’s recently released “Made For Now” song and video featuring reggaeton superstar Daddy Yankee is soaring up radio playlists across Latin America thanks to a fresh Latin version produced and distributed by Cinq Music. The song is currently #1 on Mexico radio, besting such notable artists as Ariana Grande and Maroon 5.

Younger World Audience 
“We wanted to expose Janet to an expanded LATAM audience, so we suggested to Rhythm Nation that Janet go back into the studio to record a Latin version,” says Cinq Music President/Co-founder Barry Daffurn. “Janet really nails the song in Spanish, while Daddy Yankee added a new verse. Everyone here at Cinq is pretty stoked with the results.”

Coming Attraction 
Cinq will be working with Janet and her team at Rhythm Nation in the coming year on several new projects, including a forthcoming single and new album.

About Cinq: 
Cinq Music is a technology driven record label, distribution, and rights management company. Cinq’s repertoire has won four Grammy awards, dozens of Gold and Platinum RIAA certifications, numerous number one chart positions on the Latin Urban and Tropical Billboard charts, and was nominated for Latin Rhythm Label of The Year at the 2016 Latin Billboards. http://www.cinqmusic.com

19 minutes ago, Game For Now said:

FGHNFVJUFCVHJFC HJ AN ALBUM!!!! NO FUCKING MIXTAPE OR STUPID POINTLESS EP

king.Me

No one really wanted an EP anyway. I think I can speak on behalf of all the fans when I say that we prefer Janet taking like 6 months more to release an entire album instead of just 6-7 songs.

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Jakob said:

No one really wanted an EP anyway. I think I can speak on behalf of all the fans when I say that we prefer Janet taking like 6 months more to release an entire album instead of just 6-7 songs.

Lmfao... yes they did. I argued with irrelefferm & JanetDayz over this 

Im glad Janet dropped that EP bullshit

I wonder when the new single will drop and when the corresponding music video will be released???🤔  Probably at the same time like “Made For Now” was! ☺️😊 Sounds like “Made For Now” was only a pre-single to the album and the official first single for the album will be released soon!?! 😳🤔 At least based on how the article put it. 

Like I said, hope she releases the album around her R&RHOF Induction because the promos for her new album with the “Rock and Roll Hall of Fame Inductee” title added to it would be a stellar strategy to gain more interest in the project! 😁😆

1 hour ago, Lenzo88 said:

I wonder when the new single will drop and when the corresponding music video will be released???🤔  Probably at the same time like “Made For Now” was! ☺️😊 Sounds like “Made For Now” was only a pre-single to the album and the official first single for the album will be released soon!?! 😳🤔 At least based on how the article put it. 

Like I said, hope she releases the album around her R&RHOF Induction because the promos for her new album with the “Rock and Roll Hall of Fame Inductee” title added to it would be a stellar strategy to gain more interest in the project! 😁😆

If Janet and her team are smart they will include Made For Now on the album! You know, just like Doesn't Really Matter  was put on All For You a year later. It will definitely help selling due to its international success. 

I hope Janet will release the album in May. Single release in March. 

• Upvote 1

15 minutes ago, Jakob said:

If Janet and her team are smart they will include Made For Now on the album! You know, just like Doesn't Really Matter  was put on All For You a year later. It will definitely help selling due to its international success. 

I hope Janet will release the album in May. Single release in March. 

Yeah, that would make sense!!! Definitely would boost sales in the Latin markets for sure!!! 😎👍

• Upvote 1

17 hours ago, Jakob said:

I was cool with an EP

• Upvote 1

On 1/23/2019 at 8:19 AM, Amy said:

Coming Attraction 
Cinq will be working with Janet and her team at Rhythm Nation in the coming year on several new projects, including a forthcoming single and new album.

This is what I'm here for. I think I have an idea of what she'll do.