Janet in London Jan 3

Amy

5 hours ago, janet.1814 said:

I wish Janet could look at some of her fans and judge their sense of fashion the way u guys judge her’s

maybe as a Jimmy Kimmel skit or summin

my sense of fashion is equally "whatever" as Janet's is......judge me? I don't give a fuck ....just like she clearly doesnt  :umm:

8 hours ago, janet.1814 said:

I wish Janet could look at some of her fans and judge their sense of fashion the way u guys judge her’s

maybe as a Jimmy Kimmel skit or summin

Well her fashions have been horrible. I mean we all know she could dress in beautiful gowns and look stunning all the time if she wants but she doesn't. We can only take what she gives and she gives us expensive mess a lot of times lol.

7 minutes ago, Mr. Wonder said:

She's not in any position to judge anyone's sense of fashion or style. 

I actually think, and honestly believe its her way of baiting us, it's her big joke on us, like watch how they act when I wear this and the paps "catch" me :rolleyes:  gurl you want a reaction drop a damn album :umm:

9g5T.gif

If her fashion sense is that terrible she is sooooo gone :lol:  I think she's been gorgeous and tried playing the game and to that affect I will celebrate those moments I LOVED from her, this moment came to me today after seeing this, because its one of those moments I think she really killed the entire damn thang gurl ...she's still Miss Jackson and I want to honor that -_-

6c04938fe936740361e5ee04242805e4.jpg

afa12724d84364f997a13f5736b95a9e.jpg