Janet in London Jan 3

Amy

I am insulted :rolleyes:  there is zero hypocrisy here.... I know I have consistently said this chick dresses like WTF dude? :unsure:  and Im not mad, she dresses crazy as fuck :lol:  and those of you trying to act like this shit is cool ya'll crazy as fuck too :lol:  you can stick a big ass tooth pick through her hair bun and throw her into a big ass martini

Nothing she’s done is “crazy af” or so far out there 

You’re confusing her with Lady Gaga when she needed attention or Madonna

Janet usually just takes things from a runway and owns it. Some hits, very few misses but at least it’s mature and age-appropriate.. at least you know it’s Janet being Janet and not her trying to be someone else

Janet usually just takes things from a runway and owns it. Some hits, very few misses but at least it’s mature and age-appropriate.. at least you know it’s Janet being Janet and not her trying to be someone else

3 hours ago, Game For Now said:

I spot a lie....  some truths but a single lie ...I did I spotted it  -_-

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, Voodoo.Queen said:

And she was vindicated for it....truly blessed! :lol:

I couldn't imagine being fans of some of these people :ph34r:

I know a lot of dudes that piss on people, hell Ive pissed on people that doesnt make me a bad person when you request it it just means I gotta wash my sheets -_-

1 hour ago, Voodoo.Queen said:

After watching that R Kelly docu-series....

I'm just glad I stan an unproblematic black icon, bad fashions and all.

Whew chile. 

#YallWon

without having to sit thru a bunch of Tim Burton films I wanna know which characters are the archetypes for Janet fashion -_-

10 hours ago, Voodoo.Queen said:

After watching that R Kelly docu-series....

I'm just glad I stan an unproblematic black icon, bad fashions and all.

Whew chile. 

#YallWon

This☝️ 

I got pissed off when they mentioned Janet in part 1. He only did a remix for her. And it was before the Aaliyah stuff came out. I didn't know that Michael wanted to work with R Kelly only after he had heard the anytime anyplace remix...and really liked it. R Kelly is sick as hell. And I turly believe he has put some kind of voodoo root on those girls and women to get them to stay with him.  Shit is crazy!!!! 

• Upvote 1

On 1/7/2019 at 4:43 AM, BlackCat1989 said:

This☝️ 

I got pissed off when they mentioned Janet in part 1. He only did a remix for her. And it was before the Aaliyah stuff came out. I didn't know that Michael wanted to work with R Kelly only after he had heard the anytime anyplace remix...and really liked it. R Kelly is sick as hell. And I turly believe he has put some kind of voodoo root on those girls and women to get them to stay with him.  Shit is crazy!!!! 

This ain't the first time Michael wanted to work with people who Janet worked with. Back in the late 80s/ early 90s he tried to steal Jimmy and Terry from Janet

• Upvote 3

5 hours ago, JoeJoe said:

This ain't the first time Michael wanted to work with people who Janet worked with. Back in the late 80s/ early 90s he tried to steal Jimmy and Terry from Janet

Yep. That make me side eye tf out of him too. I'm glad Jimmy and Terry had developed such a tight bond with Janet that they remained loyal to her. I know MJ Stans like to portray him as the victim especially when it comes to his siblings. But he did try to sabotage his siblings career. I always thought it was messed up what he did to Jermaine. 

5 hours ago, BlackCat1989 said:

Yep. That make me side eye tf out of him too. I'm glad Jimmy and Terry had developed such a tight bond with Janet that they remained loyal to her. I know MJ Stans like to portray him as the victim especially when it comes to his siblings. But he did try to sabotage his siblings career. I always thought it was messed up what he did to Jermaine. 

Yeah Jermaine was on a roll and Michael said "fuck that" but Babyface and L.A. were dirty for leaving Jermaine for Michael. They could've finished up with Jermaine and then went with Michael smh

13 hours ago, BlackCat1989 said:

Jermaine deserved a lot of the treatment he received. He discredited Michael because Michael wanted to go solo. He used to make comments about Michael needing to give it up, WHILE Michael was recording Thriller, saying the music would never be as much a hit as with the brothers. Jermaine is the one who initially left the brothers thinking he would be the solo star & the cards didn’t fall that way for him. 

So when they didn’t he called himself trying play MJ as he began his solo career. This is why Mike called Janet, Toya, & Rebbie on the stage at the Grammys & then thanked Jermaine - then all the sisters laughed. He was shooting back at that shit Jermaine had been talking. Jermaine always thought he was supposed to be the solo star.