‘Leaving Neverland’, Docu about MJ’s Victims, Coming to HBO in March

Rock & Roll Hall of Game

5 hours ago, BlackCat1989 said:

Chile... Didn't Janet tell this child NOT to enter the industry until she is older? Paris is hard headed. If she keeps this up she will end up like Lisa Marie Presley. Paris looks like she on drugs and she smokes heavily. I feel sorry for his kids though. They have everything but nothing at all. I couldn't imagine always having people not only accusing my father of child molestation but saying you don't belong to that family anyway. Even with all that money. Their life will be hard. Moral of the story.... Money ain't everything!!! 

their story didnt have to be this way. Had they been raised to respect others and themselves this wouldnt be going on. They have all the money and privilege in the world you could dream of, and not a lick of common decency, not in how they address the family, not in how they try to "own" Katherine, and not in listening to what they've been told. These kids werent raised well, PERIOD.

9 hours ago, BlackCat1989 said:

Yeah they are pissed!!!! I don't know if MJ did are didn't do this. But it always bothered me that he couldn't just stop inviting kids to Neverland. His relationship with the Omer B. kid is off putting too... In any case I hope he didn't touch those kids because Wade is basically saying Michael raped him for several years...

I dont think Wade is credible because he's not been consistent, he was one of the MTV MJ tribute dancers....chile :umm:

Wade is an uber talented choreographer...his work on the MTVIcon and So You Think You Can Dance are incredible. I just wish he would have said something while Michael was still alive...if a muthafucka do something to me, I'm not going to his trial and speaking on his behalf. That's where my confusion comes in with his allegation and as much as I respect Wades talent...I'm side-eyeying de fuq outta him.

21 minutes ago, Voodoo said:

Wade is an uber talented choreographer...his work on the MTVIcon and So You Think You Can Dance are incredible. I just wish he would have said something while Michael was still alive...if a muthafucka do something to me, I'm not going to his trial and speaking on his behalf. That's where my confusion comes in with his allegation and as much as I respect Wades talent...I'm side-eyeying de fuq outta him.

Didn’t he testify, under oath, that MJ didnt molest him.

Was he protecting his lover... or telling the truth.. we’ll never know 🤷🏾‍♂️

1 hour ago, Game For Now said:

No. I don’t. 

That is not evidence that he was abused or not

I know you don't care too much but you still care

I never said it was evidence. I was merely stating a fact. No one knows the truth except Wade and MJ.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, bu. said:

I know you don't care too much but you still care

I never said it was evidence. I was merely stating a fact. No one knows the truth except Wade and MJ.

You donate to MJ opportunistic nephew and his GoFund me. It’s at $15k out of $770k :lmao: SAD

Posting videos of him doing MJ’s bullshit is fact but irrelevant to anything. I’m sure I can find a video of Dr. Conrad Murray singing Thriller

22 minutes ago, Game For Now said:

You donate to MJ opportunistic nephew and his GoFund me. It’s at $15k out of $770k :lmao: SAD

Posting videos of him doing MJ’s bullshit is fact but irrelevant to anything. I’m sure I can find a video of Dr. Conrad Murray singing Thriller

Eww why would I donate my hard earned money to that :lmao:. Keep caring though x

Whether it's irrelevent or not I posted it so stay mad

1 hour ago, bu. said:

Eww why would I donate my hard earned money to that :lmao:. Keep caring though x

Whether it's irrelevent or not I posted it so stay mad

You posted it as evidence that disproves his accusations or his motivation for his accusations... it is neither of those

Keep stanning a drugged out shell of a man :coffee: 

5 hours ago, Game For Now said:

You posted it as evidence that disproves his accusations or his motivation for his accusations... it is neither of those

Keep stanning a drugged out shell of a man :coffee: 

It wasn't evidence. I posted it to rile people which worked since you're here

I only stan alcholics that can't sing like they used to and europe-ignorers that can't commit. 

2 hours ago, bu. said:

It wasn't evidence. I posted it to rile people which worked since you're here

I only stan alcholics that can't sing like they used to and europe-ignorers that can't commit. 

I was already riled :umm: I didn’t ask for your help

Mariah but I can’t ID the other artist... Ariana Grande? 🤷🏾‍♂️ Justin Timberlake? 🤷🏾‍♂️

I feel like the biggest issue with whatever Wade will say in this documentary is that he already tried to sue MJ's estate and his case was thrown out due to lack of evidence (it also seemed inconsistent from some of the court documents I've seen online). When your case has already been thrown out in court there's reason to believe that he may repeat things that were debunked during his legal fights with the estate.

Nobody operates in the boundaries of facts anymore. Sensationalism and scandal are all the rave these days...if Wade is convincing enough, some people will believe him. Cancel culture is salivating for their next public assassination. Michael fans might want to hold on to their tattered wigs, penny loafers and Jesus juice because shit might get real.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Game For Now said:

I was already riled :umm: I didn’t ask for your help

Mariah but I can’t ID the other artist... Ariana Grande? 🤷🏾‍♂️ Justin Timberlake? 🤷🏾‍♂️

I like to help :shifty:

The other one is obvious Norma Bates! She’s a prolific whisperer who rarely moves her arms to certain songs these days .

Y’all need to stop it we know everyone loves Bu and there’s Game too👀😜  Now ima keep mine 100 💯 let me get muh snacks together and see how this documentary comes out. Now the R Kelly stuck because you had sec tapes crying women and just super salacious..... I’m thinking 🤔 the Mj documentary isn’t going to hold up well it can’t they never had much that stuck 

• Upvote 1

9 hours ago, Rocknet said:

Y’all need to stop it we know everyone loves Bu and there’s Game too👀😜  Now ima keep mine 100 💯 let me get muh snacks together and see how this documentary comes out. Now the R Kelly stuck because you had sec tapes crying women and just super salacious..... I’m thinking 🤔 the Mj documentary isn’t going to hold up well it can’t they never had much that stuck 

When the FBI investigated you for 13 years and found nothing, two broke bitches wanting to change their story after swearing an oath in American court ain’t going to change anything. People already have their minds made up and no new statements will change that. You either think he was weird but didn’t molest kids or you think he was weird and did. 

• Like 2

8 hours ago, bu. said:

When the FBI investigated you for 13 years and found nothing, two broke bitches wanting to change their story after swearing an oath in American court ain’t going to change anything. People already have their minds made up and no new statements will change that. You either think he was weird but didn’t molest kids or you think he was weird and did. 

The statues of limitations for perjury has expired. Meaning they can say they lied under oath in 2019 without legal issues if they want

FACT: He was weird. 

17 hours ago, Rocknet said:

Don’t compare the documentaries... it’s not a shock value docu