2019 Album Release Wish List?

Lenzo88

Besides Janet’s hotly anticipated follow-up to “Unbreakable”, I’m looking forward to:

Madonna’s “Magic”: Yes, I know the rumors haven’t been great so far but I’m definitely still interested in Madge’s official 14th album and what this new album will bring in terms of her new reinvention! It’s her first release since the BIG 60 and I’m really wondering what she’ll bring to the table this time. More trend following pop like her last few releases or something breathtaking and fresh?!? 😳😱🤔

Rihanna: There have been rumors swirling for the past 2 years about R9 but it seems Rihanna is more focused on her other business adventures than her music. But! There’s still hope of a new release from her before the year is over! *Fingers Crossed*

Britney: B10 is coming since apparently Britney’s been working on  her follow-up to “Glory” since last year. Might as well start the new year with a new album and tour after the apparent low ticket sales of her “Dominance” show in Vegas! 😝😊

Beyonce: Honestly, I feel like it’s coming either this year or in 2020!!! I def would love to see what comes next after “Lemonade”. “EVERYTHING IS LOVE” was....🤨....and since now we’re done with the Infidelity trilogy, can we get some new, soon to be iconic jams from Queen Bey as a solo artist again!? 🙂

How bout u guys? 🙃🙂

I don’t think Britney is coming. She’s on a hiatus because her dad had a heart attack and cancelled Domination. 

Im looking forward to Rihanna’s new album. Also looking forward to Ariana new one 

Thats about it haha! Beyoncé will probably be 2020. 

• Like 1

I dont think older veteran artists are going to do well in this ageist youth driven climate. I also dont check for new music as much for young artists, Im older. My point is if you're trying to make a scratch, even a dent, you really need to come with it. Madonna, I love her as an artist, for the most part :umm: but her great days are gone, her good days Ceis't la vie, her okay enough days...aaahhh, maybe at best :filenails:  hits for her, not coming.  Janet, if she's going for hits, not happening, because MFN was and is a hit, didnt chart well radio is playing them vets dust.

Now for newer acts, maybe Rihanna can come thru, but after JT and how bad he fucked up its damn near a coin toss. If I were an artist in music I would be really holding back on my shit and recording a lot of it before you heard me even so much as whistle on the damn streets :coffee:  shit is tight out here

I dont know who is releasing next year but i hope FKA Twigs release something <_< 

I'm scared for Madead. Apparently she wants to dive in Portuguese sounds but our music is pretty much African influenced so ... not sure if i trust her to actually pay tribute wihout it sounding cringe. She's working with underground urban pt artists so lets see how that goes. Hopefully she wont go the Blaya route cuz SUS ... 

15 hours ago, Voodoo.Queen said:

I'm interested in seeing what Rihanna does.

Other than that...a Massive Attack album would be nice and something new from Erykah Badu.

Only if she goes back to her baduizm/ mama's gun ways cuz she's been stuck on WWU forever and it's getting tired <_<  

But i doubt we'll get an album soon... Like Brandy, she's way too busy being a MESS on social media to get inside a recording booth and release something :rolleyes: 

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...