Matthew McConaughey Reveals He Dated Janet Jackson

36 minutes ago, Rocknet said:

I dont think any of the speculation says nearly as much as the picture of him and Janet at some award show years after and how strong his gripe on Janet's arm was :shifty:  In short he hit that shit

receipts

DZtMqAsU8AAXg73.jpg

janet-jackson-and-matthew-mcconaughey-ex

57f9d7c872f08a57eec2b2cb516f12ef.jpg

They would have made such a HOTT couple!!! 😍❤️❤️❤️

I dont think those two worked well at a spiritual level and I believe they both saw it. It's dating 101 for all of us, sometimes that spark, that connection just isnt there between two otherwise good people. I dont think either of them would have made the other happy

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Rocknet said:

I dont think any of the speculation says nearly as much as the picture of him and Janet at some award show years after and how strong his gripe on Janet's arm was :shifty:  In short he hit that shit

receipts

DZtMqAsU8AAXg73.jpg

janet-jackson-and-matthew-mcconaughey-ex

57f9d7c872f08a57eec2b2cb516f12ef.jpg

He was looking at her like he wanted to eat her... He probably did... Lmao! 

This thread

5 hours ago, Game For Now said:

Not news and he really didn’t confirm it. 

Then why the hell does your title say he dated Janet ??? You of all ppl misleading ppl juss so they could see this clip that means nothing.

"I went out to dinner with her one time" ...

Who tf cares. Stupid thread 

17 hours ago, janetDAYZ said:

This thread

Then why the hell does your title say he dated Janet ??? You of all ppl misleading ppl juss so they could see this clip that means nothing.

Go celebrate the fact Janet isn’t releasing a wasteful EP

i copied & pasted the title from the article

15 hours ago, janetDAYZ said:

This thread

Dayum! :lol: 

Matthew's movie "Serenity" with Hathaway bombed at the box office, it made 4.8 million dollars, its one of the lowest openings ever for Matthew. As for looks, I have to always look up how old someone is to get a good relative basis for "looks" Matthew is almost 50 ....chile :umm:  he's clearly not in as "hunky" a shape as he used to be he's a dad now with three kids  :coffee:

21 hours ago, Escapade said:

Is it just me or did he really lose his good looks.

And LOL for Janet taking a photo with him while she was def on the red carpet with Jermaine Dupri at the time. 

He's white

Janet didn't g.a.f. I know those 2 got nasty af in the bedroom. I could only imagine :lol: 

as an expert on white dudes -_-  most of them, really dont age well and I have a theory, and you can call it whatever you want to, BUT I think there's an age gene, and when that gene kicks in your youth is lost, your youthful looks go, metabolism slows, you start seeing changes in hair patterns, skin no longer tight, you get lines embedded in your face in places they weren't before. I've seen this process happen at very early ages in white men compared to black men, I know a black dude right now, hadnt seen him in awhile and thought to myself, did he age as bad as the rest of the "bar crowd" from back in the day?  NO honey he looks even better now :filenails:

On 1/27/2019 at 1:12 PM, JoeJoe said:

I don't think he was gonna say too much since he's married with 3 kids

I dont think its proper decorum in Hollywood to brag about those sort of things, especially when you're an A-lister, its also not proper even with everyday people, we just dont discuss openly who we slept with amongst people that know the parties involved....not a good look. I wouldnt and didnt expect him to answer that messy question nor elaborate on it, but look who he's talking to Andy Cohen :umm:

• Upvote 1

8 minutes ago, vibeology said:

I think he looks fine in that clip especially if he is nearing 50

as the white dude expert -_- let's just say he doesnt look like he did back in his hay day and that's where its at ....when you compare like some split screen shit, I could give examples of dudes that were hot like back then and do a split screen and show you what they look like now....chile :umm:

4 hours ago, Rocknet said:

as an expert on white dudes -_-  most of them, really dont age well and I have a theory, and you can call it whatever you want to, BUT I think there's an age gene, and when that gene kicks in your youth is lost, your youthful looks go, metabolism slows, you start seeing changes in hair patterns, skin no longer tight, you get lines embedded in your face in places they weren't before. I've seen this process happen at very early ages in white men compared to black men, I know a black dude right now, hadnt seen him in awhile and thought to myself, did he age as bad as the rest of the "bar crowd" from back in the day?  NO honey he looks even better now :filenails:

Thanks for thinking of me. As a black male I feel better too. It was nice bumping into you. 

😂

• Like 1