Jussie Smollet case dropped

bu.

He was attacked racially and homophobically. He was beaten, a noose was tied around his neck and also bleach was poured on him. The attackers shouted “this is MAGA country”. He managed to get himself to hospital and is said to be in a good condition. 

google it for a source 

I was just having a conversation last night about how it's not alot of gay black male celebrities out here and Jussie was brought up...this saddens me and makes me upset. What's even more infuriating is black people who claim this has nothing to do with his sexuality as if he wasn't threatened for being a 'black fag' before the attack.

With that said I refuse to believe any stories about this situation until Jussie speaks about it himself...to many agendas out here and propaganda is all the rave these days. :rolleyes:

• Like 1

16 hours ago, Voodoo said:

I was just having a conversation last night about how it's not alot of gay black male celebrities out here and Jussie was brought up...this saddens me and makes me upset. What's even more infuriating is black people who claim this has nothing to do with his sexuality as if he wasn't threatened for being a 'black fag' before the attack.

With that said I refuse to believe any stories about this situation until Jussie speaks about it himself...to many agendas out here and propaganda is all the rave these days. :rolleyes:

Check The police report he filed 

authorities have asked Jussie to turn over his phone which he refuses to do....few things don't pass the smell test here :umm:

1. How is it you're attacked early in the morning in Chicago by some random dudes that just so happen to know you're gay and where you staying?

2. It all seems random huh? like desperately random? oh and its super cold here in the Midwest esp Chicago so to be outside waiting to jump Jussie is pre planned, and they had a make shift noose? That's pre planned also ....

On 1/31/2019 at 8:15 PM, Rocknet said:

authorities have asked Jussie to turn over his phone which he refuses to do....few things don't pass the smell test here :umm:

1. How is it you're attacked early in the morning in Chicago by some random dudes that just so happen to know you're gay and where you staying?

2. It all seems random huh? like desperately random? oh and its super cold here in the Midwest esp Chicago so to be outside waiting to jump Jussie is pre planned, and they had a make shift noose? That's pre planned also ....

Pre planned, it was

but his plane was delayed for hours here in NYC, howd they know he’d want Subway at 2a?

9 minutes ago, janet.1814 said:

Pre planned, it was

but his plane was delayed for hours here in NYC, howd they know he’d want Subway at 2a?

maybe ambush, dudes traveling to different cities jump on sex apps all the time, maybe the wrong folks found out he was coming

• 2 weeks later...
46 minutes ago, JoeJoe said:

but didn't Jussie say the men were white? Somebody's lying baby!

the whole fucking story don't make any damn sense, from the redacted cell phone records, to this shit, something aint right, when it doesn't make sense its because there's a lie in it somewhere, somebody aint told the truth here hell :filenails:

15 hours ago, JoeJoe said:

but didn't Jussie say the men were white? Somebody's lying baby!

16 hours ago, Rocknet said:

the two they arrested are Nigerian brothers, and one was on the show Empire  :huh:

They weren’t charged, just arrested and interrogated 

14 hours ago, Rocknet said:

the whole fucking story don't make any damn sense, from the redacted cell phone records, to this shit, something aint right, when it doesn't make sense its because there's a lie in it somewhere, somebody aint told the truth here hell :filenails:

This is stupid 

So bc it’s not going the way you want it to it’s a conspiracy 🤦🏾‍♂️🤦🏾‍♂️🤦🏾‍♂️

7 minutes ago, Game For Now said:

They weren’t charged, just arrested and interrogated 

This is stupid 

So bc it’s not going the way you want it to it’s a conspiracy 🤦🏾‍♂️🤦🏾‍♂️🤦🏾‍♂️

I dont have any "way" I want it to go or not go, what Ive done is pointed out shit that doesnt add up. If Im the victim of a crime the police aint gotta ask me for my phone more than once, and when they get it it wont be redacted records. If some shit went down that was a hate crime, believe me it would be real and no one would question it either :umm: NOT THIS SHIT HERE

1 hour ago, Rocknet said:

I dont have any "way" I want it to go or not go, what Ive done is pointed out shit that doesnt add up. If Im the victim of a crime the police aint gotta ask me for my phone more than once, and when they get it it wont be redacted records. If some shit went down that was a hate crime, believe me it would be real and no one would question it either :umm: NOT THIS SHIT HERE

And at every turn you were wrong :blink:  So stop trying to make nothing out of something bc you don’t understand criminal justice

https://patch.com/illinois/chicago/smollett-explains-his-redacted-phone-records

The Chicago Police Department said the redacted phone records were insufficient for their investigation.

• Downvote 1

3 minutes ago, Game For Now said:

There’s a lot of news coming out of this. I hope he didn’t stage it but we’ll see how this goes

I hope he didnt stage it either, I was reading some blog post by a former member here SonOf Baldwin and he talked about how Black people were too quick to dismiss Jussie's claims. I dont think anyone really wanted any of this, I will say truly from my heart I wanted justice, that was my first thought, but Im also a rational being besides a colored one, which means I ask questions, and when the shit doesnt smell right there's a problem :umm: