Janet Jackson signs up for Glastonbury in her first UK show in EIGHT years — due days after 10th anniversary of Michael’s death

Amy

8 hours ago, janetDAYZ said:

I wasnt understand why the orginal poster didnt have her as top billing any damn way... Like HUH??? Why would she be at the end of the top line? Made no sense any damn way and she the biggest name on there. 

Her impact/exposure is a little different here in the UK. Kylie could arguably be considered a bigger name. Stormzy is arguably the biggest rapper in the UK right now. I wasn't surprised when I saw the original poster.

3 hours ago, Selz said:

So... enough shade and bullshit... who's going?

Nah. It doesn't appeal to me even if she is there. This shouldn't be the only way I get to see her live and if it is...then it aint meant to be.

4 hours ago, Mr. Wonder said:

Ya'll fave made it to Wendy.

Oh for the love of God Wendy, such your hypocritical, fake ass up!!!😒😠 All you do is gossip about misinformed information on celebrities and put them down to look better yourself. Yet that epic tea about your husband just stays unnoticed by your irritating mouth that relentlessly is in everyone’s business but your own. Keep your mouth closed and fix your marriage instead of trying to correct a face long since failed to look human. 😉😎

On 3/19/2019 at 9:40 PM, J. said:

Did you watch the clip

Meh!!! Wendy’s ALWAYS changing her opinions/stances on celebrities!!! This is the same woman who once said “Beyonce NEEDS auto tune!” Not to mention when “Unbreakable” came out, saying Janet should retire and just do Vegas cause no one wants to hear new music from her. Let’s be real! Wendy flip flops and fakes like no one we have ever seen! 😳😝😎🤚🏾

• Upvote 1

12 minutes ago, Bailey said:

I think Wendy tries to send some positive Janets way at times, because she would love to have her on the show, but as we all know thats not happening -_-

42 minutes ago, Lenzo88 said:

Meh!!! Wendy’s ALWAYS changing her opinions/stances on celebrities!!! This is the same woman who once said “Beyonce NEEDS auto tune!” Not to mention when “Unbreakable” came out, saying Janet should retire and just do Vegas cause no one wants to hear new music from her. Let’s be real! Wendy flip flops and fakes like no one we have ever seen! 😳😝😎🤚🏾

It was the cocaine speaking 

On 3/19/2019 at 7:28 PM, vibeology said:

Her impact/exposure is a little different here in the UK. Kylie could arguably be considered a bigger name. Stormzy is arguably the biggest rapper in the UK right now. I wasn't surprised when I saw the original poster.

Nah. It doesn't appeal to me even if she is there. This shouldn't be the only way I get to see her live and if it is...then it aint meant to be.

Must admit the mud doesn't appeal to me lol