What Janet Album Are You??? 😳😱🤔

Lenzo88

Usually I would say “The Velvet Rope” as the past 6 years or so of my life have been dark and introspective but now I say, “Unbreakable”. 🤔 Definitely feeling very mature and demure while being fun and fearless at the same time. I’m old school with a modern twist!!! 🤪😝

Lol how bout u guys??? 😃🤓

Right now in my life I would say 20YO....a mess and all over the place with a healthy obsession with getting dicked down but at the same time enjoying life. Oh who am kidding...that's me all the time ^_^ I've covered alot on this Earth and I've uncovered alot...it's best to keep it light and not be so serious...I wanna have fun!!! I know that I don't know and that's what I do know.

• Upvote 2

52 minutes ago, Voodoo said:

Right now in my life I would say 20YO....a mess and all over the place with a healthy obsession with getting dicked down but at the same time enjoying life. Oh who am kidding...that's me all the time ^_^ I've covered alot on this Earth and I've uncovered alot...it's best to keep it light and not be so serious...I wanna have fun!!! I know that I don't know and that's what I do know.

tenor.gif?itemid=5679720

• Upvote 1

On 1/30/2019 at 11:56 PM, Game For Now said:

Sorry I didn’t pick TVR like literally everyone else 

AFY is a carefree album filled with lust and single-ness... that describes my life 🤷🏾‍♂️

I’m just saying, “you sure you aren’t more of a “Discipline”??? 🤔 

Always “misbehaving” and “doing something’s you know you shouldn’t do”. 😝