MGM Grand performance

Amy

4 hours ago, eli's_rhythm said:

I love her natural makeup. I surprisingly like the wig. But that outfit. No. Back to the UWT frumpy pants I see.

She’s only wearing it cause she’s a bit...”heavier”....than last year!!! 👀 I’m sure she’ll be back to her skin tight outfits once it’s album release time/taking the tour to Europe!!! Please leave the hair tho!!! Afronet needs to be the new look for this era!!! CHILE!!! 😍❤️❤️❤️😫

• Upvote 1

22 hours ago, Lenzo88 said:

She’s only wearing it cause she’s a bit...”heavier”....than last year!!! 👀 I’m sure she’ll be back to her skin tight outfits once it’s album release time/taking the tour to Europe!!! Please leave the hair tho!!! Afronet needs to be the new look for this era!!! CHILE!!! 😍❤️❤️❤️😫

Heavier? She looks the same as she did while she was on tour. No one was saying she was heavier while she was out shopping for Eissa’s bday. It’s the hair style + frumpy outfit that just make her look heavier 

On 2/2/2019 at 10:53 PM, Rocknet said:

I hope she gets thin again for her induction, I mean BBMA 2018 thin, she was cute as fuck, but poor Jan is always gonna have weight issues

She looks great either way, remember BET 2015, she wasn't stick thin then and still slayed. She just needs to wear a cute outfit and not neck to toe black layers.

• Like 1