CLE.com: Rock Hall 2019: 30 Best Albums from this Year’s Class

I don't care what nobody says this woman definitely belongs at the top of the greatest artist to exist. Those 4 album set the stage. But can they stop fu*king mentioning Michael. Like damn we all know he's her brother. I hate how some people feel the need to always do that to her. She stands alone! Especially since I just heard the interview with Kelly Alexander. With the journalist/R&RHF voter who basically said that one of the reasons it took Janet so long to get in was because of guilt by association. Some voters in the Hall felt that MJ was guilty and held it against Janet. The Jackson name is turly Janet's biggest blessing but also her biggest curse. 

Here @10:21

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, BlackCat1989 said:

I don't care what nobody says this woman definitely belongs at the top of the greatest artist to exist. Those 4 album set the stage. But can they stop fu*king mentioning Michael. Like damn we all know he's her brother. I hate how some people feel the need to always do that to her. She stands alone! Especially since I just heard the interview with Kelly Alexander. With the journalist/R&RHF voter who basically said that one of the reasons it took Janet so long to get in was because of guilt by association. Some voters in the Hall felt that MJ was guilty and held it against Janet. The Jackson name is turly Janet's biggest blessing but also her biggest curse. 

Here @10:21

Fucking shame 

she made the release of her albums "events" and she didn't flood the market with product by putting an album out every year, so when a Janet album did come you expected it was worth the wait. That lasted a minute :umm:

I remember the roll out for Janet.  they really put a lot of money into that, there were huge cut outs of her that stood outside the record store, promo everywhere in the store...actually come to think of it I think the Janet. album probably had the biggest over head of any project she ever did they spent money on that ish  :lol:  I'm so glad I was there to see it :wub: 

• Like 1