Darkchild worked on Janet’s new album?!?

Lenzo88

Just got this link from Janet.club and apparently Cimo Frankel, a collaborator of Jerkins, just said they just finished working on Janet’s new album!!! Now apparently the host confirms this during the interview and reliable sources link Frankel to Janet’s team most recently. But the question is...how do you guys feel about this??? 😳😱🤔

Well no one here has heard the work he's done, and just because you produce a track doesnt mean it makes the cut. If we doing late and whatever else what about Jimmy and Terry ?, two of the best producers of music from the 80's and 90's :coffee:

Darkchild gave us "Feedback"  -_-   and I think Janet and his crew work well together :unsure:

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

1 hour ago, Rocknet said:

Well no one here has heard the work he's done, and just because you produce a track doesnt mean it makes the cut. If we doing late and whatever else what about Jimmy and Terry ?, two of the best producers of music from the 80's and 90's :coffee:

Darkchild gave us "Feedback"  -_-   and I think Janet and his crew work well together :unsure:

I mean i do like the stuff he did for Janet in the past... didnt he do "Make Me" too? ... But idk its a different time now. 

8 hours ago, Rocknet said:

Jimmy & Terry are what gives Janet her sound and it’s been proven on Unbreakable that they are essential

Darkchild is trash 

10 hours ago, Lenzo88 said:

Just got this link from Janet.club and apparently Cimo Frankel, a collaborator of Jerkins, just said they just finished working on Janet’s new album!!! Now apparently the host confirms this during the interview and reliable sources link Frankel to Janet’s team most recently. But the question is...how do you guys feel about this??? 😳😱🤔

What time do they start talking about it?

13 hours ago, Voodoo said:

After hearing Ciara's 'Dose'....his sound hasn't evolved much. 

It's a hard pass for me dawg

I actually love Ciara’s track “Dose” like love it heavily - BUT I agree. I don’t think he has anything to currently off Janet. 

In all honesty, besides Feedback, I haven’t liked their work together. Make Me wasn’t a vibe. It was just new when nothing else was. I genuinely wish Janet went in her first direction. 

IMO Janet is overdue a Pharrell track & if she’s going to branch, which she can, she should go for DJ Mustard - allowing his sound to be the guide, instead of recreating a sound she’s used to. 

14 hours ago, Rocknet said:

Thank you! People so concerned about whose hot and not to work with Janet but Jimmy and Terry are the epitome of late. Is Harmony Samuels big or current? 

I mean if you want her to sound like everyone else at the moment, great get the latest "hot" producer, whoever the fuck that is

• Like 1
  • Downvote 1

Just now, vibeology said:

Thank you! People so concerned about whose hot and not to work with Janet but Jimmy and Terry are the epitome of late. Is Harmony Samuels big or current? 

I mean if you want her to sound like everyone else at the moment, great get the latest "hot" producer, whoever the fuck that is

That's probably whats holding up that Rihanna joint -_-

It would have been best for Janet to work with Pharrell around 2006. I heard that he was going to be one of the producers on 20YO, but Jermaine came in an took control (don't quote me on this exactly). I wonder how well their styles could work together now. Pharrell still has something to offer, I think, and I tend to like the songs he works on.

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, vibeology said:

Wrong... Jimmy/Terry bring Janet’s best.. they work on a scale that cannot be compared to the likes of these producers

• Upvote 1

6 hours ago, vibeology said:

Not one person who voted against Darkchild said ANYTHING about Janet should work w/ the "hot" producer. Infact i dont ever recall any fans ever saying they wish she worked with Timbaland, Neptunes, Swizz (back when they were "hot") .. If she was gonna step outside of Jimmy and Terry i always preferred her to work w/ fresh new unheard of producers,personally. You created your own assumption

On 2/6/2019 at 7:31 PM, J. said:

Darkchild is late now. Hope this isn’t true.

exactly! Ain't nobody worried about him? When's the last time he produced something hot cause I ain't heard it :umm: She needs to work with Calvin Harris and/or David Guetta and pump out a few hot dance tracks

7 hours ago, JoeJoe said:

exactly! Ain't nobody worried about him? When's the last time he produced something hot cause I ain't heard it :umm: She needs to work with Calvin Harris and/or David Guetta and pump out a few hot dance tracks

Ew @ David Guetta. 

But there’s A LOT of talent out there. Idc how any of you feel about Mariah Carey or ‘Caution’ but she managed to sound like classic Mariah but sound current. Lyric and content-wise Janet has it because she’s writing, but production-wise there’s significant room for improvement...but a lot fans seem to think that working with anyone besides JJ/TL is desperate and microwave music. It just shows their taste and how much they actually know about what’s out there. The point, for me, is that janet doesn’t even have to pander to the commercial side...I just want an updated sound. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2