Vegas Residency is Inevitable—Right?!

Dal

I guess but I really want her to do a vegas residency... it’d be really interesting to see what kind of show she could put on and what kind of effects she could incorporate into a theater made/renovated specifically for her vision

1 minute ago, Dal said:

I guess but I really want her to do a vegas residency... it’d be really interesting to see what kind of show she could put on and what kind of effects she could incorporate into a theater made/renovated specifically for her vision

oh dont get me wrong her show would be top notch but Vegas from the rumor mill wasnt ready to pay her the coin she was seeking...If Im correct there were talks

2 minutes ago, Rocknet said:

oh dont get me wrong her show would be top notch but Vegas from the rumor mill wasnt ready to pay her the coin she was seeking...If Im correct there were talks

Yea maybe not now or next year but I just think it’s inevitable that she’ll one day do a Vegas run and I hope it’s sooner than later

What’s with the whole “Vegas residency” movement wit u Janet fans?! Are you guys really scared of a b!tch cancelling a tour you want her just to perform in one place for the rest of her career?!? 😳😱🤪 

Vegas Residencies are ONLY reserved for veteran vocalists and former teen popstars like Stiffney Spears!!! 🤪😎

• Like 1

1 hour ago, eli's_rhythm said:

She could probably bank a cute $10M from it and work half as hard as she does touring, so I would understand if she did it.

They paying a clone $500k/show for 32 shows or $16M so unless they offer more than that Janet shouldn’t touch Vegas or less shows for close to that then cool

Though Britney cancelled the tour due to “her father’s health”

I don’t know... the new crop of artists have given Vegas more of a ‘cool factor, ‘ (even though I think it’s still lame)... but I wouldn’t be surprised if she leans towards that route once her son is closer to school age. Her staying in one place, putting on an awesome show (making money) and giving Eissa a homebase for pre-school or kindergarten or whatever might make the most sense for her when the time comes...  (which is pretty much why Celine went the Vegas route all the those years ago, right?) 

15 minutes ago, kaeh1213 said:

I don’t know... the new crop of artists have given Vegas more of a ‘cool factor, ‘ (even though I think it’s still lame)... but I wouldn’t be surprised if she leans towards that route once her son is closer to school age. Her staying in one place, putting on an awesome show (making money) and giving Eissa a homebase for pre-school or kindergarten or whatever might make the most sense for her when the time comes...  (which is pretty much why Celine went the Vegas route all the those years ago, right?) 

Janet Jackson should make that decision... not her fans. There’s nothing stopping her from having a traveling teacher

20 hours ago, Lenzo88 said:

What’s with the whole “Vegas residency” movement wit u Janet fans?! Are you guys really scared of a b!tch cancelling a tour you want her just to perform in one place for the rest of her career?!? 😳😱🤪 

Vegas Residencies are ONLY reserved for veteran vocalists and former teen popstars like Stiffney Spears!!! 🤪😎

And Lady Gaga. ^_^ 

On 2/11/2019 at 11:37 PM, Lenzo88 said:

While idk if it will or won’t happen, Vegas is going through a revamp of this model. Where it is no longer for veteran artists - Cardi B, Drake, & Lady Gaga all have residencies & their careers are still very young & growing. 

8 hours ago, FreelovesJJ said:

While idk if it will or won’t happen, Vegas is going through a revamp of this model. Where it is no longer for veteran artists - Cardi B, Drake, & Lady Gaga all have residencies & their careers are still very young & growing. 

I thought Cardi B was doing a club or some shit :unsure: