TMI Thread!

Aquaria

15 minutes ago, Voodoo said:

Between this thread and your 'Ive never but would like to' ...It seems like you want us to spill our tea. What gives sis?! You the IRS?...imma pay back that money eventually

:lmao:   both threads are a bust chile. But to be fair the Ive never thread was more of a bucket list kinda deal, I thought of something else yesterday I wanted to add but cant remember what :unsure:

I haven't been sexually active with any guy, excepting the times I would kiss a classmate in grade 2, and I'm getting so sexually frustrated. I'm trying to get my b**** licked, but I'm not sure where to go to find men in Toronto. I know there's Grindr and stuff, but I'm not sure if I'm comfortable hooking up with randoms at their house. (What if I get robbed, beaten or killed?) Staying closeted is hard work.

13 minutes ago, VelvetKnowledge1814 said:

I haven't been sexually active with any guy, excepting the times I would kiss a classmate in grade 2, and I'm getting so sexually frustrated. I'm trying to get my b**** licked, but I'm not sure where to go to find men in Toronto. I know there's Grindr and stuff, but I'm not sure if I'm comfortable hooking up with randoms at their house. (What if I get robbed, beaten or killed?) Staying closeted is hard work.

Im judging, cause if you aint getting it in there :umm:

7 minutes ago, VelvetKnowledge1814 said:

I'm not being active enough in my search. No Grindr, or Jack'd. I don't go to gay clubs or bars. Only one of my friends knows I'm gay. IDK how to find gays in my everyday life. I don't even think I have a gaydar.

you sound like me, but I will come and go from Grindr, I just haven't found a connection I want to pursue, now granted I live in Michigan :umm:, you live in Toronto, there is no excuse you cant get some if that's what you want

23 hours ago, VelvetKnowledge1814 said:

I'm not being active enough in my search. No Grindr, or Jack'd. I don't go to gay clubs or bars. Only one of my friends knows I'm gay. IDK how to find gays in my everyday life. I don't even think I have a gaydar.

Are you looking for sex or something substantial?

a few tips on Grindr:

1) Meet in public 

2) let someone know where you gonna be (find my friends on the iPhone)

3) no need to rush.. tho there’s always hookups, you don’t need to jump all in or not at all. 

3b) get to know someone by chatting with them over the app then in text then in person if it gets that far

3c) if it doesn’t get that far, that’s okay too! Keep trying and you’ll have sexual relations in no time 

2 hours ago, VelvetKnowledge1814 said:

you should try non-sexual avenues like clubs or group activities to join, Im sure in Toronto there are plenty

6 hours ago, Game For Now said:

Are you looking for sex or something substantial?

a few tips on Grindr:

1) Meet in public 

2) let someone know where you gonna be (find my friends on the iPhone)

3) no need to rush.. tho there’s always hookups, you don’t need to jump all in or not at all. 

3b) get to know someone by chatting with them over the app then in text then in person if it gets that fair

3c) if it doesn’t get that far, that’s okay too! Keep trying and you’ll have sexual relations in no time 

I want sex with someone substantial to me, but if I need to, I'll hookup. 

6 hours ago, Rocknet said:

you should try non-sexual avenues like clubs or group activities to join, Im sure in Toronto there are plenty

Yes, I recently met with a school counselor who recommended some drop-in groups. One is centred on Black queer youth in Toronto. Maybe I'll try that.

On 2/14/2019 at 12:28 PM, VelvetKnowledge1814 said:

8 hours ago, VelvetKnowledge1814 said:

I want sex with someone substantial to me, but if I need to, I'll hookup. 

You can find substantial relations on apps. You just have to be “in control” of the situation 

You won’t find a substantial relationship in a club/bar like others have suggested. 

1 hour ago, Game For Now said:

You can find substantial relations on apps. You just have to be “in control” of the situation 

You won’t find a substantial relationship in a club/bar like others have suggested. 

when I said club I meant like a club of gays that meet weekly to play football, or join a club of gays that go out to dinner together ...that kinda of club :umm:

On 2/15/2019 at 8:52 AM, Game For Now said:

How can I be in control of the situation? Do you mean I should control how much info they know about me, and how they can reach me in real life?

When are y'all willing to go to a guy's house for a hook-up, or let him in your house? Does it take talking for a few days/weeks/months, or are you willing to meet a guy within hours of speaking to him?

1 hour ago, VelvetKnowledge1814 said:

How can I be in control of the situation? Do you mean I should control how much info they know about me, and how they can reach me in real life?

When are y'all willing to go to a guy's house for a hook-up, or let him in your house? Does it take talking for a few days/weeks/months, or are you willing to meet a guy within hours of speaking to him?

Yes. You can be in control by controlling the tempo. Set boundaries.. what you won’t do and what you want to do, when you want to do it.. if you want to get to know them before you do it or after.. just take control of that. But know what you want

When? It depends on a lot of factors: distance, hormones, attractiveness, hormones, time... mostly hormones.

1 hour ago, VelvetKnowledge1814 said:

well we have to back up a few, because If I read correctly I believe you stated you are "closeted" :unsure:  if this is the case that limits your chances and this discussion. Not to say that is a bad thing entirely because openly gay culture tends to be pre-programmed body dismorphic ageist  racist garbage anyway :sigh:  HOWEVER being true to yourself can be very freeing, I know a lot of men that got married had kids and the whole bit, now they partnered with other men :unsure:

Now you express frustration, at not getting laid :unsure:, I mean if you're the typical closet case you don't want a relationship anyway ....getting laid is much easier, but depends on what you looking for and the standards for yourself, for example I have discovered that no matter how many places I have had of my own where I can host, I do not like guys coming to my place, I don't care how hot you are....I also don't have sex so who am I to talk to :huh:

32 minutes ago, Rocknet said:

well we have to back up a few, because If I read correctly I believe you stated you are "closeted" :unsure:  if this is the case that limits your chances and this discussion. Not to say that is a bad thing entirely because openly gay culture tends to be pre-programmed body dismorphic ageist  racist garbage anyway :sigh:  HOWEVER being true to yourself can be very freeing, I know a lot of men that got married had kids and the whole bit, now they partnered with other men :unsure:

Now you express frustration, and not I think getting laid, I mean if you're the typical closet case you don't want a relationship anyway ....getting laid is much easier, but depends on what you looking for and the standards for yourself, for example I have discovered that no matter how many places I have had of my own where I can host, I do not like guys coming to my place, I don't care how hot you are....I also don't have sex so who am I to talk to :huh:

Just bc he’s closested doesn’t mean he can’t have meaningful sex :umm: 

You won’t all gays in your home but meth heads are cool? :umm: 

17 minutes ago, Game For Now said:

Just bc he’s closested doesn’t mean he can’t have meaningful sex :umm: 

You won’t all gays in your home but meth heads are cool? :umm: 

now this bitch here :umm:  actually Aaron, because I am an honest guy if something is something I will tell it here, Aaron was in my place one time only, every single time we hung out within a one month window If I recall we hung out in his apartment...and another thing you act like I knew the shit, Aaron hid that and it turned out to be worse

As for closet cases I dont know how that works, I can speak only from my experiences, and Ethan is perfect, he swears he's bisexual "right down the middle" as he said :umm: yet the people that know him only know half the story, now clock that tea :unsure: closet cases tend to just want to get off, and Ive found some really hot ones, openly gay dudes get to be extra picky and shit, closet dudes sometimes they just wanna get off, dont want to show their faces, and a lot of them end up being really hot :lol:

As for my place, trick :umm:  I've never felt comfortable having guys over for randoms, nor have I felt that comfortable with random sex, which explains the fact that most of you here have had way more sex than I have had in the last year and 3 months

On 2/14/2019 at 3:28 PM, VelvetKnowledge1814 said:

most dudes on sex apps want.......wait for it :rolleyes:    SEX....they not looking to rob you or anything else. Well let's start with what kinda guy you looking for and what would feel comfortable to you? I mean never having sex ever ever? :blink: I mean back in the day I got it in :yep: