Fantastic Voyage

Bailey

https://www.billboard.com/articles/business/8499603/fantastic-voyage-20-years-headliners-janet-jackson-maxwell

The Tom Joyner Foundation Fantastic Voyage has announced that it will set sail this April with headliners Janet Jackson, Maxwell, Charlie Wilson and Fantasia.

The 20th anniversary cruise will also feature performances from Sheila E., Biz Markie, WAR and MC Lyte.

"I'm proud of a lot of things we've accomplished on the Tom Joyner Morning Show, but I think I'm most proud of all the students we've helped stay in school for the last 20 years, and our biggest fundraiser for HBCUs [historically black colleges & universities] is the Fantastic Voyage cruise," said Tom Joyner in a release. "This year our lineup makes it all the more special -- Janet Jackson, Charlie Wilson, Maxwell and an endless list of performers!"

38 minutes ago, Game For Now said:

Not sure why you posted this again as if something new came from it

we got a a name for the cruise and a more complete line up we know Maxwell is going to co-headline with Janet, and MC Lyte with Biz Markie will all be in attendance ...... how exciting right? :rolleyes:

lRHKSfO.gif