What are your top 3 songs atm?

bu.

11 hours ago, hotboy06 said:

Imagine~Ariana Grande

Please Me~Cardi B ft. Bruno Mars

Crave~Ruth B.

Ooo I haven’t heard Ruth B 

imagine is cute! Did you like the album?

yes Bruno and cardi did that! Love the old school vibe to it

I've been OBSESSED with mashups, no lie they've helped me love Ariana Grande, because I realize alot of the time what keeps me from loving her music is alot of the modern beats that don't sound really different from much, but when initialtalk mixes her new vocals with 80's & 90's beats, ITS MAGIC. Also they did a mashup of Scream & Just Be Good To Me (S.O.S. Band) that I've been playing almost daily for a month, no bullshit, in 2019 I've probably played Scream more than I ever have in my life (and that's not a easy feat, I mean the song isn't in either artists top 20 for me, but this remix however...), this is a perfect mashup, it's my favorite earworm, underneath my breath all the time now I'm sayin "Stop fuckin with me, stop fuckin with me" lol. And 3rd Janelle Monae's Don't Judge Me.

1. Scream InitialTalk Remix

11 hours ago, bu. said:

Ooo I haven’t heard Ruth B 

imagine is cute! Did you like the album?

yes Bruno and cardi did that! Love the old school vibe to it

I just like that song by her.  LOL.

Ariana's album is very good.  I've been liking her since the DW era.  She's gotten better.  But still she needs some passion in her voice.  "Imagine" is the closest I've felt her singing.

Cardi  and Bruno song is a throwback..something different for Cardi.

• Like 1

On 3/2/2019 at 7:23 PM, LyricalLesson said:

🙌🏾🙌🏾🙌🏾 YES!!! 🙌🏾🙌🏾🙌🏾

I LOVE 'Girls Like You'...in fact, the whole "All I Want Is You" album is FIRE! 🔥 One of my favorite R&B debuts of the last 20 years!

Agreed! So many good songs on that album - Vixen… Pay Me… All I Want Is You... Hero <span style=😍">

14 hours ago, jarrylf said:

That song has really taken off lately thanks to the movie

I had never paid any attention to it before and then when I heard it at the end of Bohemian Rhapsody I fell in love with it and it’s been on repeat for me for months 

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, Dal said:

I had never paid any attention to it before and then when I heard it at the end of Bohemian Rhapsody I fell in love with it and it’s been on repeat for me for months 

SAME! It's actually always been my sisters favorite Queen song, and I never disliked it, but I never really had an opinion on it, then that movie changed everything about how I see that song.

• Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...