Janet - Park MGM Las Vegas Residency

Kishi

Metamorphosis: Las Vegas Park MGM Residency 

“Metamorphosis,” Jackson’s first extended engagement on the Strip, opens May 17 and runs 15 dates in May, July and August. The specific dates are May 17, 18, 21, 22, 25, 26; July 24, 26, 27, 31; and August 2, 3, 7, 9 and 10. 

www.reviewjournal.com/entertainment/entertainment-columns/kats/janet-jackson-to-perform-15-shows-at-the-park-mgm-1605624/

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

"No.. stop trying to retire Janet Jackson"

"Don't hold your breath. She's been asked this over the years, and has passive aggressively said no."

"Im so glad Janet is not following this tired ass trend with artists today.. Lady Gaga and now even Drake done signed on to do Vegas"

Image result for gaga laughing gif 2019

• Like 2
  • Upvote 8

12 minutes ago, bu. said:

"No.. stop trying to retire Janet Jackson"

"Don't hold your breath. She's been asked this over the years, and has passive aggressively said no."

"Im so glad Janet is not following this tired ass trend with artists today.. Lady Gaga and now even Drake done signed on to do Vegas"

Image result for gaga laughing gif 2019

Djdjdjjf she kinda shut all of that down lol

• Like 1

One wonders what’s the strategy here with this unforeseen turn of events!!! Will Janet still be doing Glastonbury in Europe because those June dates conflict with that scheduling??? 😳😱🤔 I think she still might tour Europe with the new album but her European fans are already getting pissed by the lack of interest in performing there now. We will see!

But honestly, this residency sounds AWESOME tho! A bigger and more explosive budget with god knows how many costume changes, elaborate staging and pyrotechnics like her classic concerts!!! Also that 30th anniversary of Rhythm Nation portin of the show is unexpected and that alone makes me want to book my flight, ticket and hotel room today!!! 😳😱😍😆

6 minutes ago, Lenzo88 said:

One wonders what’s the strategy here with this unforeseen turn of events!!! Will Janet still be doing Glastonbury in Europe because those June dates conflict with that scheduling??? 😳😱🤔 I think she still might tour Europe with the new album but her European fans are already getting pissed by the lack of interest in performing there now. We will see!

But honestly, this residency sounds AWESOME tho! A bigger and more explosive budget with god knows how many costume changes, elaborate staging and pyrotechnics like her classic concerts!!! Also that 30th anniversary of Rhythm Nation portin of the show is unexpected and that alone makes me want to book my flight, ticket and hotel room today!!! 😳😱😍😆

There will be no residency dates in June. That article made a typo. The months are May, July and August.

• Like 2

12 minutes ago, Jakob said:

She has 9 weeks off in between two shows. Glastonbury is happening, says Dj Aktive. No news on more European dates but it only makes sense if she's doing an entire leg between late May - Late July.

I truly, truly hope she does Europe. 

1 - the fans have waited long.

2 - those festivals have LARGE attendances.

3 - I'll be in Europe this summer.

• Like 2