Jump to content
Kishi

Janet - Park MGM Las Vegas Residency

Recommended Posts

20 minutes ago, Rock & Roll Hall of Game said:

Follow.. she stopped doing it live. I found a Facebook link 

Where is it

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Beyoncé's toward the front I think? People in the audience saw her moving during MFN

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, BlackCat77 said:

Beyoncé's toward the front I think? People in the audience saw her moving during MFN

some think it may have been Ciara, so whether Beyonce was there is still in question

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, Bailey said:

some think it may have been Ciara, so whether Beyonce was there is still in question

I thought it was Ciara or Gabrielle Union

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, janet.1814 said:

I thought it was Ciara or Gabrielle Union

Im hearing Gabby is confirmed by several people there and that doesnt surprise me

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

i love this show THE ONLY THING MISSING was an intricate and precise floor choreo especially for You or for her to bend her back for Trust A try on the ground

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Here’s the full first 9 minutes of the show (filmed by your truly)...ENJOY!

 

 

  • Like 3
  • Upvote 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
46 minutes ago, Dal said:

Here’s the full first 9 minutes of the show (filmed by your truly)...ENJOY!

 

 

Thank you for the video!! This show looks amazing. ❤️

Omg I loved the intro. ❤️❤️❤️I love that she used Empty (that's one of her best and very relevant song still). And yass to that Taurus sign she landed on stage with - brilliant! Embracing her Taurus side (I'm a Taurus too lol so that's why I loved it) :DAnd did she really sing China Love? That's what I wished for in this thread earlier. 🙏 She looks amazing btw

 

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Speech to the audience & Come Back To Me:

 

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, SpringBird84 said:

Thank you for the video!! This show looks amazing. ❤️

Omg I loved the intro. ❤️❤️❤️I love that she used Empty (that's one of her best and very relevant song still). And yass to that Taurus sign she landed on stage with - brilliant! Embracing her Taurus side (I'm a Taurus too lol so that's why I loved it) :DAnd did she really sing China Love? That's what I wished for in this thread earlier. 🙏 She looks amazing btw

 

 

You’re welcome! The show was incredible... easily the best since RWU... and yes she did perform China Love and it was some of my favorite choreography out of the entire show! Very intricate!

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Thank you for the videos! The show indeed looks incredible. ❤️❤️❤️ It must have been a great night! I can't wait to see more of the show.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Ruff & I Get Lonely:

 

  • Like 2
  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, MorganR said:

 

Very sweet and beautiful. Perfect "ending" to her metamorphosis.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Anytime, Anyplace (including bringing a guy on stage!)

 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

This Body/Burnitup Interlude:

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

State Of The World & The Knowledge

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...

×
×
  • Create New...