Janet - Park MGM Las Vegas Residency

Kishi

Honestlyย We obviously know Jan can still dance just the month before she was doing the heavy intricate choreo from SOTW Tour. I think honestly judging from her manerisms she hasnt adjusted herself with the new choreography. It only took them 5 weeks to learn, rehearseย and perfect it and judging by the way she moves she looks like she is just calculating and trying to remember the new choreo๏ปฟ. Also too she had to at times take off the Metamorphosisย Show hat to put on theย SOTW Tour hat in which in terms of memorizing choreo must be alott to do

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, jinthahouse said:

Honestlyย We obviously know Jan can still dance just the month before she was doing the heavy intricate choreo from SOTW Tour. I think honestly judging from her manerisms she hasnt adjusted herself with the new choreography. It only took them 5 weeks to learn, rehearseย and perfect it and judging by the way she moves she looks like she is just calculating and trying to remember the new choreo๏ปฟ. Also too she had to at times take off the Metamorphosisย Show hat to put on theย SOTW Tour hat in which in terms of memorizing choreo must be alott to do

I believe she is taking it a bit slower with the choreo this time on purpose. She has a long run with these Vegas shows so maybe she doesn't want to be as exhausted anymore after every show. Imo she did great for her age and it all looked very eloquent and classy.

• Like 1

I want to see the China Love performance soooo bad!!! ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ฑ Peoplr keep saying the choreography is so intricate and insane!!! ๐Ÿ˜ซ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ

Also, that performance of โ€œthe Knowledgeโ€ hit so hard in a way I never have seen it before!!! That breakdown was SERIOUSLY SCARY good!!! ๐Ÿ˜ฑ๐Ÿ˜ฑ๐Ÿ˜ฑ๐Ÿ˜ฉ๐Ÿ˜ฃ๐Ÿ˜–

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

2 hours ago, SpringBird84 said:

I believe she is taking it a bit slower with the choreo this time on purpose. She has a long run with these Vegas shows so maybe she doesn't want to be as exhausted anymore after every show. Imo she did great for her age and it all looked very eloquent and classy.

she has a son to attend to, that factors the most in all decisions for her now. I cried so much at the video interlude with Eissa laughing

• Upvote 2

2 minutes ago, janetDAYZ said:

Nobody is talking about the visuals tho...

ย 

ย 

THE VISUALS from what im seeing throughout the show are ๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™Œ๐Ÿ™Œ๐Ÿ™Œ๐Ÿ™Œ๐Ÿ™Œ๐Ÿ™Œ๐Ÿ™Œ๐Ÿ™Œ๐Ÿ™Œ๐Ÿ™Œ๐Ÿ™Œ๐Ÿ™Œ๐Ÿ™Œ๐Ÿ™Œ๐Ÿ™Œ๐Ÿ™Œ๐Ÿ™Œ๐Ÿ™Œ๐Ÿ™Œ

By far the most high-tech show sheโ€™s done since RWU....and quite possibly ever!

• Upvote 1

I was kinda annoyed in the "You" clip I posted because some dude is screaming so out of control .....is that okay? :umm:

anywho, isn't it beautiful that after so many years she's still out there giving us life? That as fans we can go to her show and soak up so many of our favs, I mean TAT? and although I'm not huge on "Empty" the fans love it

• Upvote 1

30 minutes ago, Bailey said:

I agree. Judging from the videos, Gil planned this show with love and as a fan of Janet. The song choices, intros and surprises were such that only a fan could understand. This wasn't your typical celebration of a long career show, this was a love letter to the fans. ๐Ÿ’–

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, SpringBird84 said:

I agree. Judging from the videos, Gil planned this show with love and as a fan of Janet. The song choices, intros and surprises were such that only a fan could understand. This wasn't your typical celebration of a long career show, this was a love letter to the fans. ๐Ÿ’–

The focus on love for the fans has been intense, completely giving the crowd fan favs so deep that only the fans know. I appreciate the hard work the entire team puts in including Gil, I think its easy for any of us to be critical but Im not producing a Janet Vegas residency either so

• Upvote 2

8 hours ago, SpringBird84 said:

Gil is amazingย 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1